Hope It Gives You Hell

A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touc

[Patrick’s Point Of View]

“Lizzy?”

“Yes, Lunchbox?” she mumbled against my chest. We were laying on the couch on the bus, trying to escape the insanity, if only for a while.

“We only have a week left.”

“Shh.” I continued to ponder for a while, but couldn’t help myself. I had to let the secret out soon.

“Lizzy.”

“Patrick, please.” She sighed, burying her face in my hoodie.

“I’m sorry. I just don’t want the summer to end.”

“Technically, the summer won’t be over just yet.” She looked up at me and smirked. Of course.

“You know what I mean.” She laughed and quickly kissed me.

“Of course Id o. It’s not like I want it to end any more than you do.” She put her hands to my face and gently ran her fingers over my sideburns before kissing me again. That is, until Pete came thudding up the stairs and, after seeing us, snuck over with a smirk written upon his face.

“Sooo, you guys finally realized that kissing each other is perfectly acceptable and you can stop being such complete prudes?” Pete’s smirk grew the longer we stayed silent, and it was really annoying.

“Pete, I believe you have fans to harass, er, talk to?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. He just laughed.

“I came for food. Thou shalt not interrupt the nourishment of Peterpanda.” He slowly walked to the cabinets, glancing back at us every couple of seconds.

“I shalt interrupt the living ability of Peterpanda.” Liz muttered under her breath, causing me to laugh and Pete to glare at us suspiciously.

“Soo... I’ve been thinking...”

“Oh sweet Jesus, Patrick’s been thinking.” she teased. I put my hand over her mouth, until she proceeded to lick my palm.

“Real mature. If you let me finish, the statement could be of significant importance.” She laughed, then motioned for me to continue. “Since we’d miss each other entirely too much, I’m proposing that you move in with me after tour.” I was watching a shocked look cross her face until a crash rang from behind us.

“We’re good, I’ve got it. No big deal, just dropped the peanut butter!” Pete yelled before hiding behind the fridge door.

“Wait, whoa, hold the phone. You’re what?” ...not the answer I was expecting.

“You don’t-”

“No! No, that’s not what I meant! She cried, scaring Pete into dropping something else. “Patrick, ne quittez pas! I just need a moment to process this. Or maybe two, I mean... I just spoke French” She sighed and smacked herself on the forehead.

“Lizzy, it’s alright.”

“Nooo, Patrick.” she sighed again, then whispered, “French. French, what the hell?!”

“It’ll be fine. I even researched the colleges in California to find a good music and writing program-”

“PATRICK!” Pete yelled, interrupting me.

“Yes Peter?”

“Shut up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i had to have a part where Liz was petting his sideburns... i owed it to her xD

soooo yeah... all the writing i'll be doing from now on will be at school, because between school and home drama...

...i don't know what to do with my life anymore.

♥Sarah! At The Crisco

P.S. Ne quittez pas [ney key-tay pas] means hold on :) Liz is taking spanish... so i had to make her say something in french hahaha