Hope It Gives You Hell

One More Weekend

[Zoe's Point Of View]

I'm absolutely positive no one hates goodbyes as much as I do. The summer went by so fast, and now we're all in LA taking different planes and leaving each other. It was hard to let go of new friends, and the All Time Low boys were taking it the hardest.

"Zoekins, I'm going to miss you so much!" Jack cried as he clung to me desperately. I could see Liz and Patrick snickering, and Mike glaring at him. Oh lords.

"Jack, it'll be okay! Promise! You can call or visit any time!" I replied, trying to pry him off me. The moment he let go, though, Alex glomped me.

"Zoeyface! You're my favorite, I love you, don't leave me!" He pleaded. I just laughed this time.

"Are you aware that you said the same thing to Patti ten minutes ago before she and Michael left?" I asked. He let go and glared at me.

"You're ruining it." Hefake sobbed for a few moments until their plane was called.

"Call me?" I offered, giving him one last hug.

"Stalk you." He replied. I stared until he started laughing. "Twitter, jeez. I'm not that creepy."

"Uh huh. See ya Gaskarth!" I waved to them until I heard a strange squeaking noise behind me.

"What the hell?" I asked, turning around. The hell was Pat Brown viciously attacking Sarah in affection, and she looked like she was going to throw up.

"You're going to give her a panic attack, step away tall man." Liz joked, poking Pat in the shoulder. However, he ignored the resistance and continued to hug our short friend.

"Really, Pat, please stop!" She pleaded, trying to push away from him. He chuckled and let go of her.

"You need to learn to show some love!" He teased, grabbing Liz in a hug. "Like Lizzy, she likes hugs."

"Of course!" She replied, hugging him back. "But Sarah's just a big loser face." She stuck her tongue out at her best friend, who rolled her eyes and grinned.

"Sorry, not taking offers tonight."

"OHH!!!" Mike yelled, holding his hand up for Sarah to high five him. "EPIC!"

"Jesus, Mike. That was so immature." Sisky said, trying to be serious, as he crossed his arms. Mike laughed at him.

"You just wanted to high five her first." He retorted.

"Yeah…" Sisky sighed, sitting in one of those stupid blue, plastic chairs. Then he grumbled, "You always beat me at everything."

"Hey, cheer up Sisky, our plane's here and we're going back to Chicago! You get to see Baby and Little Girl!" William said, trying to cheer up his little santi. It actually worked, too, because then Sisky jumped up.

"BABY!" He shrieked, running toward the terminal to Chicago.

"I guess that worked." William shrugged with a laugh.

"Um… Bill?" I asked. He turned to me.

"Yeah?"

"Our plane's not leaving yet."

"I realize this. Sisky does not." This we all had to laugh at… because it was Sisky's fault for not listening when we discussed departure times.

"Doo doo doo! Do do, doo doo doo!" Butcher started humming the Jeopardy theme song and at first it was okay, until he finished and shouted "KEY CHANGE!" and proceeded to hum it a pitch higher.

"Ugh, Sarah, you can't go!" I cried as I randomly latched onto her. "Come back to Chicago with us!"

"I can't, I'm going to Washington for college." She shuffled her feet a bit and looked away.

"Where's Gabe?" Mike asked, clearly unaware of the tension that had been between them the last few days. I slapped his shoulder and he gave me a confused look.

"He's probably not showing." Sarah mumbled, re-adjusting her bag strap. "I guess I'll see you guys soon then."

"WAIT!" Screams filled the terminal as the crowd of people parted to reveal a flustered-looking Gabe running toward us as fast as his pathetic running endurance was carrying him. When he reached our little congregation, his velocity kept him moving so he and Sarah crashed into the wall, but I don't think they noticed after he brought his mouth down to hers and they had one of those creepy, yet romantic make-out sessions where, just by looking at the disgusting cuteness, you know everything will be okay.

"See Zoe? It was a completely logical question!" Mike cried out, pointing at the two smashed up against the wall before pulling me into a bone-crunching hug. He gives the best hugs, definitely.

"It wasn't a completely logical question at the time you asked it." I reminded him, hugging back.

"You're a meanie."

Last call for passengers aboard the 2:00 flight to Seattle, Washington. I looked up at the offending speaker, then looked to my new friend, my lower lip trembling.

"SARAHFACE DON'T LEAVE ME!" I screeched and flung myself at her, shoving Gabe out of the way completely.

"Zoe, what the hell? You've known her half the summer and you're acting like a bigger spazz than me and Gabanti combined!" Liz laughed, trying to pull me away from her.

"But… but… she's just… leaving!" I hugged her tightly for a few more moments before I pulled away and let other people hug her.

"MY TURN!" Pat tried to suggest, but Sarah gave him a glare so epic, I'm surprised his face didn't melt off. Hence, he did not hug her.

"Sarah." Gabe half whispered before she turned to walk onto the plane.

"Yeah Gabe?" She replied just as quietly.

"I love you." He kissed her lightly and she smiled.

"I love you too, Gabriel." She waved one last time before handing theslutty looking flight attendant her ticket and boarding Separation Airlines. Might as well be called that.

"Jesus, this is so depressing." Butcher sighed and started humming again.

"You're telling me. I think we have to go now, though." Two moments after I said that, our flight was called. Am I psychic or what?

"I'm going to miss you Zoekins!" Liz cried as she hugged me goodbye.

"I'm gonna miss you too! You and Patrick be good little children!" She gave me a look, then patted my head.

"You too, dearest." She teased. I laughed and exchanged hugs with everyone else before coming to Gabe.

"You gonna be okay Gabanti?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his middle.

"Yeah, I guess." He sighed and buried his face into my hair.

"When's your flight to Jersey?"

"Three. Pattycakes and Lizzy will wait up with me before they drive back home."

"Alright." I paused for a moment, not exactly sure what to say. "You worry me, Gabe."

"I'll be fine. Promise. Go have fun with your little boy fraaaaand." He said the last part in a sing-song kind of voice, and I knew that everything would be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
311 readers, 64 subscribers, 226 comments, 41 chapters, about five mental breakdowns, and numerous stupid, pointless stories i've told you later... we're at an end.

i know i've kinda sprung this at you... but i thought it was the best place to lay Hope It Gives You Hell to it's final resting place.

ANOTHER STORY FINISH HOLY SHIT I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF! This makes the grand total... three. haha. i'm getting better.

but don't think it's over. the Hope It Gives You Hell days are over, yes, but it's just opening a new space in our hearts for the When Did We Lose Ourselves? days. that's right, a sequel, and Shannon helped me pick the name. god, that girl is amazing.

as are all of you. the moment i finish a few other stories, i'll set the sequel up for you. promise. i love you guys :)

and i'd love you more if you stuck with me and a couple of my other stories while this plotline takes a bit of a hiatus

Thank you so much!

♥Sarah! At The Crisco