Status: Hiatus.

Fighting Ourselves.

“Stop yelling.”

“Hum, Brian. Damien and Hailie, your children. Kids, your father Brian.” I said, looking down at the three of them.

“Love you Daddy!” said Hailie.

“No, I love Daddy!” replied Damien, glaring at his sister.

“No, I love daddy!” retorted Hailie, glaring at her brother.

“Okay kids, enough.” I said, knelling down next to them. “You both love your father and that’s great. Now, can I talk to your daddy please?” I asked, standing up. They both nodded and let go of their father, they went to one of the room and watched TV.

“Adeline, why didn’t you told me about them?” asked Brian, standing up and looking at me.

“Like you care, you were too busy fucking my sister!” I snarled.

“I’m not talking about now, I’m talking about back then, when we were in Huntington. How come Zacky knew and I didn’t?” he asked. I rolled my eyes.

“You were mad at me, I wasn’t going to come up to you and say ‘Hey Bri, I know you hate me, but I’m pregnant.’” I replied. “That wouldn’t have work.” Brian clenched his fists.

“Do I have to remind you why I was mad at you?” he asked, his voice raising. “You made a fucking bet, pretending you care about me when you didn’t give a fuck! I had every right to be mad at you! And the fact that you fucked Johnny behind my back!” he added.

“It was long… How did you know about Johnny?” I asked, my eyes wide.

“Zacky told me.” He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Why can’t he shut up sometimes?” I muttered, running a hand through my hair.

“That just prove my point, you’ve never been true. Always lying or neglecting to tell me important things, like the fact that I’m a fucking father!”

“You weren’t there! And what if I had told you? Like you would have taken a fucking plane just to be by my side?” I yelled.

“Of course I would have! I loved you!” he yelled back.

“Oh stop with the bullshit Brian! We were mad at each other, and I didn’t wanted you to fell sorry for me. That’s the last thing I need or want, people feeling sorry because I’m a single mother…” I yelled.

“I’m here now!” he yelled back.

“Yes and so what! Do I have to remind you that you are married to my sister? I don’t need anything from you Brian, just love your kids and leave me alone. Oh I won’t stop you from seeing them, you’ll see them during the holidays or whenever you’re not touring.” I yelled, “Happy now?”

“No!”

I opened my mouth to speak but I realised it wasn’t Brian who had talk. I looked down between us to see Damien and Hailie, crying.

“Stop yelling.” Damien said, trying to recomfort his little sister. I exchanged a quick glance with Brian before I knelled down in front of them and opened my arms to hug them. They ran to me, and wrapped their tiny arms around me.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“Daddy?” asked Damien and Brian joined the hug.

I guess we will have to learn to talk to each others without yelling from now on…
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my God, I am so so so so very sorry!
We haven't update in a while, our apologizes!
and sorry if this update sucked..