Status: Hiatus.

Fighting Ourselves.

"Do you have any pictures of them?"

Brian’s POV

We were now in our correspondence for Las Vegas. Unknown person 1 was sitting next to the window, while Unknown person 2 was sitting between me and Zacky while the rest of the guys were sitting on the other row. I decided to speak to Unknown person 1 since she was looking out of the windowpane.

“Do you want to talk?” I asked her, turning in my seat so I could see her properly. She turned a little and looked at me weirdly.

“About what? We don’t know each others!” she replied. Alright, obviously she didn’t want to talk.

“Well, why are you here?” I tried to make a conversation.

“That’s none of your business.” She replied as she took her MP3 player out of her bag and started it.

“We’re here because we won a contest on the radio. We’re going to an MCR show.” Replied Unknown person 2. I raised my hand, trying to look unobvious, as I checked if my hat was still there. I mean, last time she spoke to me, she nearly hit me instead of my hat. She smiled at me, obviously she was friendlier when I didn’t kick her seat. What a change!

I turned to look back at Unknown person 1 and tried to look at what she was looking. The screen wasn’t big and the video wasn’t good quality. It was a video of some room. It looked like something I knew but I couldn’t quite put the name on it… I was focused on the video when out of nowhere, a hand snatched the video out of Unknown person 1. It was Unknown person 2, she was glaring at the other.

“I told you not to watch this!” she muttered harshly as she shut it off and put it in her own bag.

There was something really weird about those girls. I needed to talk to Matt. I got up and made my way to his row and sat on the empty seat at his right.

“Damn! Those girls looked a lot like Ellie and Adeline!” said Matt, as he watched them arguing. I nodded.

“Yeah, but it’s quiet bizarre. I mean, the girl who’d look like Ellie has Adeline’s temper and the ‘supposed’ Adeline has Ellie’s temper. It is so weird!” I said.

“Well, I guess it can’t be them… They would have recognized us, and don’t think their temper would have changed. At least, not Adeline’s!” said Matt with a muffled laugh. I chuckled.

“True.”

We looked at each others for a few seconds before looking back at the two unknown girls.

“I wish they were still here…”

Zacky’s POV

“And he was running around with a spoon in his hands, singing ‘Warning’, or at least trying.” She said with a chuckled. “He did this after watching the video of the Green Day song ‘Warning’, and he saw the guy running with a scissor but he couldn’t find one so he took a spoon instead.” She said. I laughed.

“How old is he?” I asked her. She smiled.

“Nearly 5 years old.” She said proudly. Damn! She looked so young, but yet she was already a mother. “And he has a twin sister. I have to keep an eye on them all the time!”

“And, how old are you, if I can ask?”

“21, soon to be 22.” She explained with a sad smile. “It wasn’t easy when me and sister came back to France. People judged you easily… especially when the father’s not with you” she whispered the last part.

“‘Came back?’ I thought you were from France? And what happened to the father, did he leave you?” She sighed.

“No, he didn’t leave me… It’s too complicated and I’d rather not talk about it, if you don’t mind…” she said, looking at her hands. Poor girl, I truly felt sorry for her. Brian came back and sat back on his seat. He looked preoccupied. The girl excused herself and went to the bathroom.

“Brian? Are you alright?” I asked him. He sighed.

“Those girls look so much like them…” he whispered. I sighed.

“Brian, how many times will I have to tell you? The past is the past. You’ll never see them again. Try to move on, just like I did.” I whispered back.

“Just like you did? If I remember well, you’ve never been involved with one of them!” said Brian, frowning. I opened my mouth to speak but the girl came back and smiled warmly at me. I smiled back, completely ignoring Brian stare.

“Do you have any pictures of them?” I asked. Her eyes light up.

“Sure!” she said as she looked through her backpack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you'll like this one =)
there's more to come!

A xxx