Status: Hiatus.

Fighting Ourselves.

"Well then you're lucky tonight!"

No One’s POV

Everyone got out of the plane and to the airport.

“Well, it was nice meeting you. Maybe you could give me your number?” suggested Zacky as he was standing next to Adeline. Still unaware of whom it was.

“Yeah sure!” she replied with a smile. She was about to take her phone out of her pocket but Ellie grabbed her by the wrist.

“Let’s go to the hotel!” she muttered and she gave Adeline’s her bag. Adeline quickly waved at Zacky before her sister dragged her out of the airport and into a taxi. She was angry and exhausted. Her sister had taken her mp3 and hadn’t given her back, she hadn’t slept for 24 hours and needed a shower badly. Once they reached their hotel. Ellie hurried to the reception and almost yelled at the poor receptionist because she wasn’t fast enough. Adeline put a hand on her sister’s shoulder and smiled apologetically at the receptionist.

“Sorry… My sister is just exhausted.” She explained as Ellie wandered from the desk. The receptionist handed the key to Adeline but Ellie snatched it out of her hand and glared at the receptionist, barely mumbling a ‘thank you’ before nearly running to the lift. Adeline followed her, after thanking the receptionist. As soon as they reached their room. Ellie dropped her bag: “Bathroom!” she yelled as she ran to take a shower. Adeline chuckled and decided to go and ask for a spare key. She made her way back to the reception, asked for the key and made her way back to the 5th floor. She tried to open the room but it wouldn’t work.

“Fuck! It might be the wrong key…” she muttered as she glared at the key, and then at the door.

“It won’t work…” said someone from behind her.

“And how do you know that, huh?” she asked, still trying to open the door.

“Because that’s my room!” said the voice. She turned around and was standing in front of Zacky.

“Are you stalking me?” he said, smirking. Adeline rolled her eyes.

“You wish!” she replied, smiling. She looked at him for a second before she made her way back to her and Ellie’s room.

**

It was after the My Chemical Romance’s show and the girls were heading backstage, to meet the band.

“Oh my God! We’re going to meet My Chem’!” said Ellie, smiling widely at her sister who was smiling as big as her. “That’s just so awesome!”

They got into the room and talked with each of the members for a while. They took pictures and asked for autographs and all.

“Do you know Avenged Sevenfold?” asked Gerard, after he finished signing Ellie’s CD. The two girls looked at each others with the ‘what-the-fuck?’ look. Ellie nodded.

“Well then you’re lucky tonight!” said Frank, happily. Just at the moment, the door opened and five men walked in.

“Were you talking about us?” asked the most muscular of the five men, as he smiled at everyone, Matt, as he walked in, followed by the others.

“Guys, meet the two French girls who won the radio contest. Ellie and Adeline Black…"