Attack

Time To Party!

Sarah looked into the mirror and combed her hair again with her brush. Jared was coming over and they were going to tell Danny the big news. School was gonna be starting soon and she had to tell him before school starts. The doorbell rang. She looked at herself one more time and went donwstairs to answer the door.

************
"Hey." Jared said.

"Hey!" Sarah smiled and gave him a quick kiss. "Come in." Jared came in. Just then Danny was walking from the kitchen to the doorway.

Danny was zipping up his coat and then looked up. "Hey Sarah, I'm gonna go run an errand I'll be right......Hey Jared! Dude what are doing here?"

"Hey...I"

"Hey I gotta go do some stuff but um I'll call you when I get back okay? We can do something later on."

"Uh actually Danny.......we need to talk to you." Sarah said. Sarah was wearing a big pullover hoodie that once belonged to Danny. She had been wearing it for awhile so Danny didn't notice. Now was the time to tell the truth.

"Um okay. Is it urgent?"

"Yes" both Sarah and Jared answered.

"Okay..." Danny gave them a puzzled look. "Shoot."

"Um...you sure you don't want to sit down first?" Sarah asked.

"Nah. I'm cool." Danny said.

"Okay well um..." Sarah decided that she should talk first. "You remember the end of the year party that you had here right?"

"Right...."

"Well when y'all thought that Jared had left he actually didn't. He was upstairs.....with me." Sarah looked at Jared. Jared cleared his throat.

"Yeah um we got to talking and um I told her how I really felt about her. And she said she felt the same way towards me. So um.....we kissed." They waited for Danny to react but he just looking at them waiting for them to finish.

"And uh, one thing lead to another we.........had sex." Sarah said. She hated saying that word but she couldn't say it in any other way.

Danny had bewilderment in his eyes.Jared started talking again.

"Yeah and......see we were kind of in the moment at the time so we didn't really stop to think and use protection......."

"And I got sick and I had been missing my time of the month, So me and Kaitlyn went to the drugstore and got a pregnancy test and I found that I was.......postive."

Danny looked down now. "Oh my...." he breathed. He leaned on the doorway frame that connected the way to the doorway and the living room. He slid down til he was sitting, He put his head in his hands. Sarah wanted to cry now. She never meant to hurt her brother. She wish this didn't happen but it did. And she couldn't take it back.

Jard felt really bad too. He betrayed his best friend. He didn't mean for it to happen.Danny hadn't say anything.

"Danny....." Sarah said. She tried to hold back tears. "I'm sorry." she whispered. Then Danny got up and looked at Jared.

"Dude......you did my sister!" Danny said like he was excited. Jared was shocked. It didn't understand what Danny was getting at.

"W-what??" Sarah asked. She was over here crying but yet her brother was smiling.

"Danny, are you okay?" Jared asked.

"Hell yes I'm fine!!! Dude I can't belive you did my sister! God I am so proud of you!" Danny then wrapped Jared into a tight hug. Jared stepped back a little awestruck by Danny's reaction.

After Danny was done hugging Jared, he turned to Sarah.

"And you! You did my best friend! I taught you right!" he wrapped Sarah in a big hug too. Sarah was also stunned.

After Danny was done showing his love to them, he said, "Look you guys, I know it's gonna be hard for you two. But ya'll have to figure out a way to work this out. I will help all out if you need it. Just promise me next time you'll use protection and to remember it. Okay?"

"Okay." said both Sarah and Jared.

Danny smiled. "Okay cool! Okay, well I have to go run some errands but I'll be back cause we are definetly having a party tonight for you two!!! God, I am so happy y'all are together! Y'all are perfect!"

After Danny left, Sarah and Jared cracked up over what happened.

"After all that we were so worried!" Jared laughed.

"Yeah I know! Wow didn't think he was gonna have that reaction. I guess he didn't want to seem like an asshole or a softie. But he knows I'm responsible enough for anything. He's just trying to be a good brother."

"Yeah." Jared gave her a kiss

*******************Nighttime******************

Danny was having a party for Jared and Sarah. And of course, there was beer. Danny invited all of his friends and told Sarah that she could invite anyone she wanted. Sarah only wanted Kaitlyn to invite just because she didn't want Danny's friend hitting on any of her friends.

"So glad you could come tonight. I would've been alone with all of them." Sarah told Kaitlyn as she walked in the door.

"Haha of course I would come and support my prego bestie!"

Everybody was in the living room. Sarah went to go sit with Jared. Kaitlyn looked around to where she could sit. She found a seat next to Danny.

"So.....you guys are together now?? Nice."

"And pregnant. Don't forget pregnant!" Adam told James. Everybody laughed but Jared and Sarah. They just smiled.

They party went on like that. Everybody was talking and drinking and laughing. Music started pumping the house then too. Everybody had somebody to talk to except Kaitlyn and Danny.

"So......I guess they left us huh?" Danny asked Kaitlyn.

"Haha I guess you're right." Kaitlyn said back. They sat in silence for awhile.

"It's crazy. I can't believe they found each other. They are so perfect for one another."

Kaitlyn looked at Danny. "Yeah. They are like soulmates."

"Yeah........I wish I could fine someone like that." Danny said.

"You will! Don't worry. Someone is definetly gonna make you feel better."

"Yeah but I want to feel better now." Danny sighed.

There was silence, before Kaitlyn came up with a great idea.

"Come on....let's go upstairs." Kaitlyn grabbed Danny by the hand, off the couch, and towards the stairs.

"Why?" Danny asked hesitating.

"Just come on!" Kaitlyn said. They went upstairs and into Danny's room. Kaitlyn closed the door.

"Why did you bring me up here?" Danny asked.

Kaitlyn walked up to him and got so close that he could smell her sweet beautiful breath.

"Cause I want to make you feel better."

Kaitlyn got closer, and she placed her lips to his neck. “I’ve liked you for a long time, you know,” she whispered into his ear, and then grazed her teeth up and down his ear. Right now the only thing on her mind, was giving him the time of his life. “Do you want me Danny,” she asked. “God yes,” he said, as he wrapped his arms around her, and stuck his hands in her back pockets, pulling her closer. His lips crashed against hers, and tongues began to dull. She massaged his tongue with hers, and he pushed her back into the wall. Her hands worked on the button and zipper on his pants, and he pulled his lips away from hers, to pull her shirt over her head. Then as Danny worked on the belt and buttons and zipper of her jeans, she pulled his shirt off.

Once they were in there under garments, Danny picked her up, and placed her on the bed. He kissed his way down to the front clasp of her bra, which he skillfully unhooked with his teeth. As the fabric fell away, he stared at her bare chest, and then he took one of her rosy nipples into his mouth, sucking lightly, and then harder. He then moved his kisses and light bites down her small figure, until he got to her black lace thong. A wicked smile fell over his lips, and a devilish sparkle, twinkled in his eyes. He always loved teasing.

His fingers pulled off the flimsy material, and then he looked into her eyes. She wanted it bad and he could tell, “You want it babe?” “God yes, please Danny,” she begged him. He kissed up her body until he got to her neck, he pulled away and he let his lips hover above her mouth, only millimeters away, and then he shoved his fingers into her deep, and hard. She moaned in pleasure, and wrapped her arms around his neck, and her nails bit into his shoulders. He rammed his fingers into her, pulling them out all the way just to ram them back in deeper and harder. Kaitlyn moaned, and Danny smirked, he enjoyed giving pleasure and he enjoyed being in control.

Finally, he pulled his fingers out, and bent down to suck on her ear, while she sucked and bit at his neck, aiming to leave a hicky. Then he set himself right above her opening, teasing her. She moaned louder, and he slid himself in a small bit, and then pulled out, teasing her. Then in one smooth motion he rammed into her, and she screamed in pleasure. He felt amazing, and she scratched her fingers down his back, as he continued to pound into her at a rough and intense pace. As he was doing that, he bit at her neck, and sucked in many different places, he wanted to leave a numerous amount of hickyes, it was just one of his things.

“Baby you feel amazing,” Kaitlyn whispered huskily into his ear, while grazing her teeth along it. She was so close and it was hard to form coherent sentences. Danny was close also, he also remembered to slide on a condom before he began pounding into her. He wasn’t going to be Silly like Jared, he was going to wrap his willy. And then, he came. He moaned in pleasure and Kaitlyn followed soon after.

*****************The Next Morning******************

Everyone had left except for Jared who stayed over with Sarah. Sarah didn't know where Kaitlyn went. She kept on calling her cellphone but it never rang. It just went to the voicemail. Sarah thought maybe she left early or something. She also wondering where Danny was too.Sarah guessed that he was sleeping. She didn't want to disturb him. She had gotten up early and made coffee for everyone. She heard someone coming down the stairs.

It was Jared.

He walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning!" he smiled.

"Good morning." she smiled back and they gave each other a kiss.

****************In Danny's Room******************

Danny didn't think Sarah was up yet, so he woke up Kaitlyn and told her to get dressed.

"I don't want Sarah to see you. She might be getting the wrong idea." Danny told her.

Kaitlyn could care less. She didn't mind her and Danny. She always thought Danny was cute anyway. But she kind of understood that it was really a one time thing.

"Okay." She said and got up and quickly got dressed.

Danny looked down the hallway from his bedroom door to make sure the coast was clear. He waved Kaitlyn with him toward down the stairs. When they got down, Danny made sure that Sarah wasn't down there either.

"Okay-" Danny whispered, but he got interuppted. He heard laughter coming their way. Oh shit, he thought.

Sarah and Jared came towards the doorway from the living room, Jared's arm around Sarah. They kept on laughing while walking until Jared looked up and saw Danny and Kaitlyn.

"Whoa!" Jared laughed. Sarah looked up from laughing and her mouth opened in shock.

"........wow" was all Sarah could say. Kaitlyn and Danny stood there slouched kind of kind of indicating 'yeah we had sex so what?'.

".....So.....that's where y'all were huh?" Jared smiled.

"Look..." both Danny and Kaitlyn said at the same time. They looked at each other and then Danny continued,

"It was just one time thing...got it?? Not gonna happen...again." Danny reassured them.

"Sarah...I think our best friends are getting together behind our backs." Jared said to Sarah.

"I think you're right, Jay... and what makes it even more bizarre is that your best friend happens to be my brother....kid of weird" Sarah smiled.

"Yeah and also give each other huge hickeys" Jared continued, smiling.

"Yeah haha funny...Hey Jared! Remember when you got my sister pregnant?" Danny said sarcastically.

"Yeah you guys! At least we were smart enough to do glove before love." Kaitlyn came back with.

"Hey!....." Sarah started, ".....it was in the moment."

"Yeah." Jared said.

"Okay whatever, you won't say that in nine months." Danny said.

"Ugh! Whatever, your situation is just as bad as ours." Sarah said. Kaitlyn and Danny rolled their eyes and mumbled, 'whatever.'.

After their little confrontation, they all went into in the kitchen.

After Kaitlyn had a cup of coffee, she left.

Danny sighed. "I'm gonna go take a shower." He went up stairs.

After Jared and Sarah made sure he was upstairs, they both burst out laughing.