Status: On hold for right now rewriting

The Beginning of Ashley Swan and Jacob Black

Chapter 2

When Ashley got home, she started to make diner for her and her father since her sister, Bella, was going to be at Edward's house for diner and for a while. When her father, Charlie, came home she told him that Bella was going to be at Edward's house and will return later that night.
When she got done eating, Ashley went up stairs and turned on her computer and logged on the internet and signed on to her email account and saw that she had one from her mother. Her mother sounded worried in the email, that Ashley sent her one back saying that she was fine and that school was going good and that her sister had a boyfriend named Edward Cullen.
Later that night, Ashley heard her sister comming upstairs, she opened her door and told her sister to call their mom and tell her how she is doing. The next morning Ashley got up and got ready for school and saw that her dad and sister where both up and Ashley told Bella that she need to get dressed and be ready in four minutes or she was going to have to walk to school.
At school, Ashley saw that Eward was not there. She wanted to ask Bella why her boyfriend wasnt in school but then thought aginst it. When lunch time came around Jessica and Mike asked her if she wanted to come to LaPush and Ashley told them that she would have to see if she can from her dad and she would let them know.
When Ashley got home, she saw her dad's friend Billy Black there and he looked at her and told her that he and his son, Jacob, came to watch the game with her dad. Just as she was about to tell them that they can follow her in to the house, Ashley, Billy, and Jacob all looked to the road and saw that Bella came home with Edward and was just looking at them like they all had three heads or something.
Ashley told Billy and Jacob to come on in when Bella said, "Ashley, I already asked dad if Edward can come over to do school work and he said ok, so your friend and his dad can come back later." Ashley said, " I dont think so Bella they are here to see dad and he said something to me about them coming over to watch the game so why dont you and your boyfriend go to his house. Come on in Billy dad is wateing for you."