Voice your prophecy, shed us some light

Only the beginning

Here comes Maurita. Maurita was wearing her usually white tank top with a black mini with chains.
"Sorry I'm late Trix..I had to get my car fixed again," she told trixy.
"Oh again, well at least your here.Some kid wants to get snakebits later.Will you do it?" she asked her.
"Sure thing," she replied going to the back to put her stuff away.
"Hey Yuri," I heard Matt say.
"Yeah," I said looking up at him.
"Are you allowed to go to Starbucks with me?" he asked.I nodded and put my magazine down again.
"Yo, Trixy I'm going to starbucks, do you want anything?" I asked.
"Carmel frap.."she screamed.
"Zacky we'll be back," M said. I looked at Zacky and smiled.He frowned, we soon left.We were walking when shadows asked me something.
"Have you told Zacky yet?" he asked about it again.I shook my head little did we know he was watching us. I sighed.
"No I haven't," i told him as my eyes changed colors.Thank god. We went to starbucks and got the stuff and brought them back. We had little conversation as always, he's like my big brother.Zacky was talking to trix, about his tattoos.
"Oooo thats a nice one" She told him.

"Thanx," he said. and then he smiled at her, the same smile, he smiles at me with. Maurita saw everything. My smile faded away into a blank stare to the wall. Matt looked at me. I took out my hand held mirror my eyes were black.I handed Trixy her drink, which she said thanks too.Matt punched Zacky.
"Here dickhead," Matt told him handing him his drink.
"Thanks" Zacky said sarcastically.
"umm...is there something wrong Yuri?" Zacky asked me icly.
"not at all," I replied with a sadistic smile. I heard Jacob come out of the bathroom.I hadnt seen him all day.

"Jacob," Me and Maurita screamed running to him and jumping on him. Thats my real best friend for you. My cell phone rang...I ran to get it, it was Jimmy. I smirked.
"Hello, this is Yuri," I answered.
"hey its jimmy, whats up?" he asked. Zacky started talking to Tab. They went to put a new tattoo on Zacky.
"nothing much, you?"I asked.
"Nm,whats wrong?"he asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
look a monkey *looks up and looks back down*
hmm.... i wonder whats wrong with Yuri?