Voice your prophecy, shed us some light

Stupid angel

"Its nothing," I replied, Zacky looked at me.
"You better tell me Yuri Riverson," he screamed well sorta, in my ear.
Ok, ok, its about you know who," I said.
"Zacky?" he questioned.
"Yeah, I'll tell you everything, when you come over today." I said.
"Alright, I got to go see you in a few hours," he said.
"Okie dokie... byes" I said as he hung up. I shut my cell phone.
"Your boyfriend or lover?" Zacky Asked me.
"Neither, I dont have a boyfriend" I said coldly. His moods changed from angry to hopeful.
"I'm sorry I didn't know," he said. Maurita looked at me.
"Of course, you didn't, your never around," I thought out loud.Zacky looked at me shit I said that out loud. My back started to hurt, shit someones in trouble, its one of the guys.
Trixy turned and looked at me.

"Yuri, what's wrong?" she asked.
"I hate to say this but I have to go, It's an emergency," I said. She knew I wasn't human.
"Alright, we'll you can have the rest of the day off then." she said. We only worked till 7:30. I ran to the back and grabbed my stuff. I grabbed my messenger bag. I ran to the front and grabbed my notebook and put it in my bag. I said goodbye to everyone and ran out to my car.

It was Brian who was hurt. I arrived. I got out and wings came out of my back.I knocked on the door, it was open.
"Bri, Bri," I called out. I walked in,"Bri" I heard screaming.I went down the hallway, the screaming got louder. I stopped, the noise or crying was loud. I opened the bathroom door. Syn was on the tile floor, he looked like he slammed his head.
"Syn," I whispered , he looked up. his face was red and angry
"What happened?" i asked .
"It's taking me over again," he replied, screaming as the pain or bloodlust took over.Yes, he's a vampire. He got very violent.
"Brian,NOO!," I screamed , he lunged at me slowly. I back out the door, He started to calm down. I grabbed my cell that was in my pocket. I dailed Zacky's number, he picked up.
"Zacky," I said.
"this is he" he answered.
"it's yuri," I said.
"Yeah, what do you want?" he asked in a really bad mood.
"It's Brian..."
"What? what happened?" he asked worriedly.
"His bloodlust taking over, he slammed his head and he tried to attack me." I said shakely.
"Oh shit.. I'm coming now," he said while driving over here. I heard a car pull up, screeching.
Zacky? he ran up the stairs. I was sitting on the ground next to brian.My wings were open still.
"Yuri?" Zacky screamed. I couldnt say anything. Someone touched my wings. I flinched.
"Yuri?" it was Zacky, who did. He walked around me. He looked me in the eyes.
"Yuri, your bleeding." he said my wings went back in. My wings were bloody when they opened up.
"I know," I said looking up at him. I pointed to Brian.
"Look ," I said.Matt ran upstairs too, Brian who was waking up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot 3rd chapter!! Don't ask, I wrote it a while back just now got around to posting it.