Amnesia

The Guitar Tells All

Mikes P.O.V.

So Billie wants to play huh? Oh Ill show him play!! OH TRE!! Come here for a second!

"Yeah what’s up you Sexy Devil?" Tre said smiling.
"I need you to try to get Billie to break haha he thinks he’s so good at trick..."

*BOOM*

"What was that..? HAHAHA Maybe Billie fell down the steps and he all of a sudden remembers things"
"Probably!! Haha bitch is in for it now!" Tre said laughing his ass off.
"Lets go to the scene of the ummm... BREAK!"
"Almighty" Tre said following.

Billie’s P.O.V.

"HAHA so Joe whose guitar is this? I hope it's not your that would SUCK"
"Actually Dad, it was yours. I'm just going to let you have your time alone with Blue.." Joey said before he ran out of the room

How is this my guitar, and who is this kid on the back? HAHA it sucks for whose ever guitar this... was. I mean it looks old as ass who wants an old guitar I mean I’m sure it cant work all that good.. Wait it doesn't work at all PHAHAH sucker. Well I guess I smoke too MAN I need a cigarette damn it. I wonder if that Mike or Tre guy has one. Ill go ask. RUNNING RUNNING RUNNING!!! Why am I Running?

*CRASH*

Mikes P.O.V.

"See I told ya he fell down the steps Tre."
"Yeah but that just happened, let’s point and laugh,” Tre said laughing.
"HAHAHAHAH nice one dude"
"No you have a nice one" ;) Tre

"Ok so can one of you please tell me what I'm doing in this house?" asked Billie
"Well Sir you are in YOUR house and what was that crash your masterness" Tre being a smart ass =D
"Oh that... someone’s Blue guitar broke" said Billie

"WHAT DID YOU SAY BILLIE!?!?" yelled Mike and Tre