If You Cant Take The Heat

Prologue

Destiny's POV

"I can't do this, Hacee! I'm only seventeen!" I cried at my best friend, falling onto my bed.

You see, my aunt just died, and in her will, the ONLY person she left stuff to was me. So I got her castle in France, her houses in Fiji and Hawaii, ten million dollars, and i have to raise her daughter.

Let me repeat that for emphasis.

SHE LEFT ME HER KID!

Cloe's cute and all, but I'm SEVENTEEN for gosh sakes.

I can't raise a kid!

"Des, you can do this dude. If your aunt didn't think you could do this, she would have left all this stuff to, like, your mom." Hacee replied, sitting on the foot of my bed.

I propped myself up on my elbows. "She hates my mom," I replied, scooting up and resting my back against a post at the corner of my bed.

"Ok, well, Des, let's look at the bright side. You now have three GINORMOUS houses and are a multimillionare!" Hacee exclaimed, bouncing.

"And a guardian to my little cousin who just lost her mom," I replied, looking down at my zebra print skinny jeans.

"Destiny May, I think you can do this. And I'll help you out every step of the way. You know I'm always here for you dude," Hacee said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

I wake up every evenin
With a big smile on my face
And It never feels out of place

"...Except right now," Hacee grinned at me and tickled my waist before flipping her beat-up pink razor open and lifting it to her ear. "Hey baby!" She said into the phone. It was Tyler.

She walked into my closet talking on her phone, and I reluctantly rolled off my bed and stumbled into my bathroom. I had to give a good impression to Cloe. I haven't seen her since she was four, and I'm gonna be her new 'mommy'.

I brushed my multicolored hair, and decided not to poof it. I also decided not to wear my rainbow contacts, I don't want to freak her out. I put on a touch of coverup, and a bit of mascara. I also put a bit of brown eyeliner on my waterline. I went into my closet when Hacee came out. She was wearing my new orange skinny jeans. What a surprise. She layed on my bed and I closed the door.

I dug through my closet to try to find something that would pass as 'preppy' or 'innocent'.

I found a pair of denim shorts and a pink v-neck tshirt. I pulled out a pair of pink converse and put them on. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail so the colors were less noticeable. I looked rather nice. . . for looking completely unlike myself.

I stepped out and Hacee dropped her phone.

"Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?!" She demanded.

"Wow, Hace, dramatic much?" I asked, rolling my eyes and laughing.

"But you love me anyways!" She shouted, jumping on my bed.

There was a knock at my door. My mom poked her head in. "Destiny, we have to go. Cloe's waiting." She said.

I took a deep breath, and stepped toward the door. This car ride was gonna be my last few minutes as an irresponsible, carefree teenager.
♠ ♠ ♠
soo juust like informative and stuff. itll get better i promise.
xoxo
comments = love<3