If You Cant Take The Heat

Baby Come Back

Destiny's POV

Hacee walked out of the room.

I glanced at Chloe and she gave me a little smirk. I smiled at her and took Will's hand, leading him downstairs into the living room. We laid onto the couch.

This was it, he was my future.

Hacee's POV

I took a deep breath.

"Babe, you alright?" Tyler asked.

"Ty. . . I've been thinking. . ." I began.

"OH GOD, ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME?!" he screamed.

"Ty-"

"HACEE, PLEASE! I LOVE YOU DON'T DO THIS! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! YOU NEED ME!"

I need him? What the hell?

"I don't need you Tyler," I said.

"Hacee!" He cried into the phone, voice cracking. "Don't leave me, I LOVE YOU."

"Tyler, I just need some time to think. To get my life in order."

"And you can't do that without LEAVING ME?" he begged.

"I don't think so. . ." I mumbled.

"Fine, Hace." he said, sobbing. "I'm not giving up on you though. I still love you."

"Bye, Tyler."

". . .Bye babe."

I hung up the phone.

I just broke up with the only guy I've ever loved.

Wow, that was probably really stupid.

But hey, whatever, I'm gonna get Zack Merrick anyway.

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!

YOU JUST WAIT!

I jogged down the stairs and walked into the living room.

I giggled loudly when I saw Des and Will on the couch making out aggressively.

Destiny yanked away, but when she saw it was just me, she groaned and climbed back onto Will.

So courteous.

I ran toward the couch and leaped in the air to jump on them, but Des knocked me down in midair onto the ground.

"GAH!" I cried, "Destiny, you are so RUDE." I huffed and leaped to my feet.

"Love you!" she yelled at me, rolling back onto Will, burying her face in his shoulder.

"HATE YOU!" I yelled.

"GASP!" she exclaimed. "Take that back!"

"NEVER!" I cried, bounding for the stairs. I heard Destiny get off Will and come after me. She tackled me before I hit the foot of the stairs, and we both started laughing hysterically.

William came in and helped both of us to our feet.

And that's when we heard the song outside.

It was a guy loudly belting out Vanessa Hudgen's "Baby Come Back", and by the sound of it, the guy was on Destiny's front lawn.

Oh, gosh, Tyler.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?
xx,
Paige