If You Cant Take The Heat

Is That So Wrong?

Destiny's POV

"BABY COME BACK TO ME! IN MY HEART I STILL BELIEVE THAT WE WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER SO WHATEVER IT TAAAAAAKES!" I guy's voice sadly bellowed from my front lawn.

"Who's that?" I asked Hacee, who had her face in her hands, saying "oh, no, no, no..."

I walked over to one of the front windows and pulled the curtain back. I saw Tyler standing on my front lawn, crying and belting Vanessa Hudgen's lyrics.

It took me a moment to put the pieces together.

"Hace," I began, "you... broke up with him?"

Hacee looked up and nodded her head yes.

"Holy crap," I said, "But... you... Tyler... like forever..." I mumbled in shock.

"I know, I know, I KNOW!" Hacee cried, a tear escaping her eyes, causing her eyeliner to run.

"BABY COME BACK TO ME! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SET YOU FREEEEEE! LOVE BABY! COME BAAAAAAACK!" Tyler continued.

I sighed and looked at William.

"Want me to talk to him?" he offered.

"Please and thank you," I said, kissing him on the cheek before he went outside to shut Tyler up before the neighbors started to complain.

I turned back to Hacee.

"Hacee... why?" I asked.

"... I need a direction, Des." she replied.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... you're getting married, you know what you're going to do with your life. I just don't... and I figured without Tyler holding me down I'd be able to figure it out better," she said.

I paused, looking at her. I raised my eyebrows and she tried to hold back a giggle. "You dumped the kid for Zack Merrick, didn't you?" I asked.

She looked at me, fake-shocked, before exclaiming, "Is that so wrong?"
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, so i know its not that great.

but hey, i decided to grace you, all my lovelies, with an update.

xox,
Paige
COMMENTS?