If You Cant Take The Heat

Cool Down

Destiny's POV

"WHOEVER IS MAKING THAT FREAKING RACKET BETTER STOP BEFORE I KILL SOMEONE." Cloe shrieked from upstairs.

I groaned. "Cloe, I'll take care of it. Just go to bed or something." I said.

"It's like on o'clock," she replied.

"THEN WHY DOES IT MATTER?" I asked.

Cloe huffed and stormed back into her room, slamming the door.

"What was that?" My mom called.

"Nothing, ma!" I yelled back, looking for the switch.

Pressing everything, I finally figured it out, and sprinklers nailed the guys.

"AHHH!" They both shrieked, both running to my house. Will dove through the front door and Hacee slammed it in Tyler's face.

Well this is just great. Just because Tyler's annoying doesn't mean he isn't one of my very best friends. It's always been me, Hacee, and Tyler.

And although Tyler's a bit of a jerk, he and Hacee are PERFECT together.

"Damn, Hacee," I said, opening the door and pulling Tyler in. He stood up. And opened his arms.

"No, Ty, maybe later," Hacee said, "maybe."

She ran upstairs to my room. Tyler took a step after her but Will grabbed his arm.

"Just give her some time, man. Wanna go to your place and cool down?" Will asked.

"Sure," Tyler said, turning toward the door. Will kissed me on the cheek then left with Tyler.

And I went upstairs to deal with the mess that my best friend had probably become.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait, and sorry if you think it sucks.
i havent had a lot of time...