Hard to believe that you are Mine.

This Can't Be Right

"Well, Ashley. It was lovely meeting you, this should be the right house." the social worker spoke as I got out the car with my suitcase, I didnt have much stuff seeing as most of it got burnt in the fire.
"Eer thanks, I guess?" I replied as I slammed the door shut and headed towards the door.
"Jesus, this is a big house!" I said to myself as I dropped my case and rang the doorbell.

Anyway, the door opened and standing there in all his glory, was the The Rev.!
"You lost?" was all he spoke, he is a man of very little words, those of are mighty and meaningful, I couldnt believe my eyes and all I could mutter was "Dad?".
"You what? I know Ive slept around but I always wear a rubber, I make sure of it!" he said as I regained consciousness.

"Er, oh my god. My social worker dropped me off here, Sh-she said my dad lived here but I most certainly have the wrong house." I mumbled as I picked my suitcase up and headed back down the stairs.

"Okay then, nice meeting you, strange little girl." said as he began to shut the door, I then realised that this was the home of The Rev. drummer of my favourite band and I’m just walking away!
"Hey err wait!" I shouted, luckily I caught his attention.
"What?"

"I was wondering if I can borrow your phone to call the agency?" I tried my best to sound sweet and vulnerable but I don’t think he was buying it.
He gave a whatever look so I walked up to him again and dropped my case.

"Okay look, I’m fed up of being driven around everywhere and I know you and the rest of the guys aren’t going to be my dad cos your fucking Avenged Sevenfold and I just want to use your phone so I can leave." I said in one breath, surprisingly he let me in.
The place was nicely decorated, there was equipment and amps and stuff everywhere, this was so cool!

"Jimmy who's that?" a voice said from the staircase, oh my god its Zacky Vengeance.
"This is. Well this is, what’s your name kid?" he whispered, this felt so weird and absolutely awesome at the same time.
"Ashley Ipswich.." I said as Zacky eyed me up and down, which was the most uncomfortable feeling I have ever felt.
"Um okay, hey Ashley.." Zacky said casually as he walked down the stairs and brushed past me, I was in heaven.

"Follow me, the phones through here." The Rev. said as I followed him into what looked like the lounge, if the day couldn’t get any better, Synyster and Johnny were sitting on the couch watching Scuzz.
"Jimmy I know you bring all types of women home but this is ridiculous." Johnny joked as The Rev. handed me the phone, luckily it was cordless so I could talk in private.

'Hello?..'
'Hello, this is Degrassi Social Work and Adoption Centre, how can we assist you?..'
'Er , I was dropped at a house by one of your colleuges saying that this was my dads house and well, its not..'
'Youre Ashley Ipswich arent you?..'
'Yes..'
'I’m sorry but there is nothing we can do to help you, the records state that your father lives at that address and is now your problem..'
Problem?
'Um but he doesn’t live here, there is a band living here and I highly doubt any of them are my dad! I need to get the Fuck out of here..'
I was on the brink of tears.
'I apologize Ms. Ipswich but I wont tolerate that language, good day---'

And with that the line went dead.
"Sshh, quiet, might piss somebody off. Well you've pissed me off!!" I shouted, I didnt care about where I was at that moment. I slumped to the floor and brought my knees up to my chest letting the tears flow.

[A7x POV]
"Hey, where'd she go? I left her right here." Jimmy shrieked as he walked out of the kitchen, he noticed Zacky and Johnny had there ears to the door.
"What the hell are you guys doing, and you call me retarded!" he stated as he sat on the couch.
"Were listening to her conversation." they replied, Jimmy couldnt resist and joined them in there mission.
"Guys leave her alone, she's in enough sh!t already. Don’t p!ss her off." Synyster sighed as he got up and started pulling them back.

'Um but he doesn’t live here, there is a band living here and I highly doubt any of them are my dad! I need to get the Fuck out of here..'

"Wow she’s angry!" Johnny whispered as Synyster ended up joining him, feeling slightly guilty.

They heard her shut the phone forcefully.
"By the sounds of things, she’s not happy." Zacky giggled as everyone gave him a Well Duh! look, he just smiled sheepishly and glued his ear to the door.

"Sshh, quiet, might piss somebody off. Well you've pissed me off!!"

"Hey that’s one of our lyrics!" Johnny smiled as he got up and sat down again. Zacky and Synyster joined him in his actions.
"I did see her wearing an Avenged t-shirt, I guess she’s a fan." Synyster said as he flicked channels.
"Awesome, I’m going to go talk to her!!" Zacky beamed as he jumped up and headed to the door.

"Not good idea Zachary, she didnt sound happy. And I wasn’t even eavesdropping." Jimmy said, mouth full.
"So, I'll cheer her up. I'll teach her to play Afterlife!" he shouted as he left the room.