Hard to believe that you are Mine.

Sleepovers and Pizza

I had been crying for some time when I heard movement from the lounge and saw Zacky come out of the room.

"Hey, are you okay?" he said softly, he looked so cute with his head down and hands behind his back.
"I’ll be okay." I said, a stray tear running down my cheek. Unfortunately Zacky saw this and sat down beside me.

"What happened?" he asked, rubbing my arm as sign of comfort, it felt so nice.
"They told me they wouldn’t send someone to pick me up and argued when I told them that I was at the wrong house." I sobbed, I could feel another stream of tears lingering in my throat but I tried my best to hold them back.

"Are your parents divorced or something?" he asked as I wiped my eyes.
"My mom died in a fire. It angers me that it happen but it furiates me that it was done on purpose!" I said through gritted teeth.
"Oh crap, Sorry! I didnt mean to.." Zacky stammered, I just smiled signalling it was okay.
"That stupid bitch, I’m sorry but there is nothing we can do to help you, you’re now his problem, the way she said it. I feel like a mistake, like I wasn’t supposed to happen."
I sighed.

Zacky put his arm around me, "You weren’t a mistake. Your parents didnt wear a condom for a reason, they felt they were ready. A little young but ready, for you." he said softly, his eyes connecting with mine.
Even if what he had just said to me was a little weird, I couldnt complain. It was Zacky Vengeance!
Someone pinch me please.

"I guess, if you’re stuck here. Youre going to have to sleep over." Zacky hinted with a small smile growing on his face.
"Seriously!?" I almost screamed, this is so surreal.
"Yup, and tomorrow we can start on looking for your dad. Whoever the guy is." he smiled as my eyes lit up.
"Wait here!" he beamed as he got up and ran into the lounge.
Wow, I cant believe this is happening.
I, Ashley Ipswich, am sleeping over with avenged Sevenfold!

[A7x POV]
"Wait here!" he beamed as he got up and ran into the lounge.
"Oh its about time you came back, so you taught the riff yet?" Johnny asked as Zacky's brow furrowed in confusion.

"Um no, but I asked her to sleep over!" he said as he jumped up and down like a little girl.
"Zack, you do know how old she is, right?" Synyster asked.
"Yes, she’s thirteen. Your point?"
"And you do know how old we are?" he asked again.
"Er, your 28; Johnny's 27; Jimmy's 29; Matt's 28 and I’m 26?" Zacky replied, his face slowly falling.

"So you do know that would make us kidnappers and paedophiles, right?" Johnny asked.
"Yup regular Michael Jackson’s." Jimmy laughed, Zacky frowned and crossed his arms,
"But I already told her could and she has nowhere to go and she was crying and, and you guys are dickheads!" Zacky shouted as he slammed the lounge door.
"Whoa, I guess he wants her sleepover!" Synyster smirked as he got up to see Ashley and Zacky.
"Go check he’s not molesting her Bri, I’m getting worried." Jimmy laughed as Synyster saluted him and left the lounge.

[Ashley’s POV]
I could hear shouting coming from the lounge so I guess that meant I couldnt stay and something about Michael Jackson.
I knew it was too good to be true, so I got up and walked to the door.
"Sorry for messing you around, I’m going!" I shouted, whether or not they heard me I didn't care.
"Wait! Ashley." Zack shouted as just as I opened the door.
"What are you doing? he asked, slight sadness in his tone, I sighed as put my suitcase down.

"I heard the shouting and I know I cant stay here." I replied as I turned to leave, but I was stopped by arms wrapping round my waist, picking me up and taking me in the opposite direction.
"Zack, what are you doing to that poor girl!?" Synyster laughed as Zacky put my feet back onto the ground, I brushed my self down and gave Zacky an angry look.
"She leaving!" he whined as I sulked into the nearest room, which happened to be the equipment room.

There were guitars everywhere, Heaven!
I picked up a black guitar with thin grey stripes going across it, it looked familiar but I couldnt think so I started playing the intro to Beast and the Harlot.

I was getting into the song when I realised someone watching me, Oh crap.
Synyster Gates is watching me.
"You play well, for a kid." he smiled as he came in and sat next to me.
"Thanks, I practice everyday. Well I used to." I replied looking at my feet, I felt real nervous but I couldnt understand why.
"I’m sorry that I’m intruding in your house and everything, I feel stupid." I sighed, putting the guitar down.

"Don’t worry, this is the most action we’ve had all week. Were on a break for a couple of months at the moment." he replied.
"You do know you can stay here until you find your dad." Synyster asked as I looked at him, he seemed genuine.
"Really?"

"Yeah, do you want to unpack?" he asked grabbing my suitcase and standing up, I smiled and followed him up the stairs.
"Hope this is cool, its Matt's room but he's on vacation with Val at the moment so he'll be away for a while." he said as I walked into the spacious room, it was nice looking, plain colours but it would do.

"Have you eaten?" he asked as I walked around the room, I turned to him and shook my head no.
"We'll order pizza, anything in particular you want?"
"Umm, I like anchovies." I said as he dialed the number on his mobile and put it to his ear.
"Hmm that’s a coincidence, I love those, we can share a big one." he smiled as we walked downstairs.

The pizza arrived and we ate while watching some horror movie, wasn’t really scary but I enjoyed it anyway.

By the time it finished it was 9-30pm so I decided to turn in.
I’m starting to wonder if one of the guys is my dad, kind of stupid but the agency sent me here saying this was his address.
I have alot of questions for the day ahead of me so there better be answers.