Chicago Is So Two Years Ago, Its All About Vegas Baby

I Predict A Riot

The month in between tours flew past and before I knew it, it was the morning of the first day of the Fall Out Boy and Panic At The Disco tour.

I stood in the bedroom I shared with Pete and looked down into the multiple suitcases that were laid across our bed checking that I had everything packed. Hearing the door open and close behind me, I turned around to see Pete holding something behind his back.

‘What have you got there?’ I asked him curiously.

‘Hmm, should I tell you now or should I not tell you at all?’ he pondered deviously.

‘Tell me now!’ I said like a small child who wasn’t getting their way.

‘Welll… okay then,’ he said taking the box from behind his back and handing it to me.

‘Oh my god! It’s the new Clandestine summer line!’ I cried.

He smiled wide while I looked through the clothes. Bikinis, board shorts, t-shirts, the whole line was amazing. At the bottom of the box there was one last t-shirt, I unfolded it, blue print adorned the front, it read ‘I don’t care what you think, as long as it’s about me.’ I smiled at its reference to my favourite Fall Out Boy song.

‘I love it Pete,’ I grinned and hugged him.

‘It’s the only one in the world babe,’ he smiled.

Sitting in Pete’s Range Rover on the way to LAX airport, we both sang along to the song on the radio.

‘Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist ya?’

Our fingers laced together, we walked through the airport. Pete had his hood up and big, dark sunglasses on, as did I. Although I was only the band’s manager, I’d become quite well-known throughout their fan base over the years.

Surprisingly, neither of us got noticed in the airport and in no time were we seated in out first class seats for the short trip to Las Vegas to meet up with Panic and the rest of Fall Out Boy.

‘Are you looking forward to this tour?’ he asked while stroking my short, naturally black hair.

‘Yeah I am actually, although I’m going to have so much work to do,’ I said sighing.

‘I’m sure you’ll do a great job, you’ve been managing us since 2005 and you do an
awesome job with and I know I can be a bit of a handful sometimes,’ he smiled childishly.

‘Yep, I know,’ I ruffled his hair, and earned a playful glare as I did so.

Upon our arrival at Ryan’s house in Summerlin, we sorted out the bus situation. We had three buses between us, the manager doesn’t usually stay on the bus with the band, but seeing as I’m Pete’s girlfriend, its an exception.

After around 45 minutes of deliberation we decided Jon, Ryan and Spencer would stay on one bus, Joe, Patrick and Andy would stay on another, leaving Pete, Brendon and I on the third and final bus.

We all got our stuff and put it on the buses which arrived while we were talking about them.
I sat down in the front lounge with my laptop, organising a few interviews for Panic, when Brendon came and sat down next to me, looking over my shoulder at the screen.

‘Yes, Brendon?’ I asked slightly agitated, people looking over my shoulder is one of my pet peeves.

‘Just want to see what you’re doing,’ he said in a sing-song voice.

‘I’m booking a couple of interviews for you guys,’ I replied shortly.

‘Ooh cool, how long have you been with Pete?’ he asked me.

‘About two and a half years, why?’

‘No reason. Do you love him?’ he questioned.

‘What is this, the Spanish Inquisition?!’

‘No, I just want to know,’ that was the first time I ever encountered the infamous Brendon Urie Pout, and boy, it’s hard to resist.

‘Okay,’ I smiled sweetly, wondering what the hell came over me.

He walked further into the bus, as he walked away, I couldn’t help but look at his apple bottom and smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler, the fun starts next chapter! I'm not really fond of this chapter, mainly because its a filler, but still let me know what you think!

xx

Lola