Happiness was just a memory that would soon become reality again.

Near Death

There was a rustling.

"Get'er" said one of the men, he did what he was told he grabbed Adrienne jerking her and Billie awake with confusion and fright.

"... What the... HEY! LET GO OF HER!" yelled Billie waking up Tre'.

Tre' looked around the room looking for what the heck was going on and placeing his eyes on the two men in there room holding Adrienne. He looked for Mike but there was no sign of him anywhere in the room.

"Oi! Jeff ain't she a cutie?!" said one of the men.

Stuggling Adrienne yelled "LET ME GO YOU..." but was stopped quickly as she felt the coldness of the blade of a knife rested agaisnt her throat, she gulped "Please! Don't... I'm pregnant!" she cried. Adrienne just wished that they would leave them alone.

"Even more of a reason!" whispered the tallest one in Adriennes ear. She could feel his breath on her ear and it sent chills down her spine.

Tre's couldn't stand to watch this anymore "What the fuck do you want!?" he demmanded

"All yer money and anything else valuble" the tall one replied, to which Tre' snorted. The man holding Adrienne grabbed her wrist and placed the blade to it "or the Mommy dies slowley and painfully!"
The other man stepped towards Billie wrapping his arm around Billie's neck and placing a knife inche's away from his neck.

Tre' and Billie's and Adrienne's eye's widened to the size of a plate practically.

Now in the middle of the night Mike had to piss really badly so he made his way to the bathroom, and relived himself. He was just turning to go back to where he was slepping until he saw Adrienne and two other men, and that they had a knife forced upon her. So Mike being the one who wasn't seen quickly tore his Black Sabbath T-shirt into strips and tied them together. He then proceeded to carry-out with his plan. He slowly and quietly gotten behind the two men and crouched down so he could wrap the T-shirt rope around their legs, then slowly got to his feet and walking backwards, catching Billie's attention. Mike pulled as hard as he could causing the two men to fall on their faces just as Billie lept for his wife, who in the process was cut on her wrist but not as badly as the cut the man holding her gave her after he fell. Adrienne crying from the pain and being scared held on tight to Billie. Billie took his bandanna out of his back pocket and wrapped it around her leg and then took the corner of his shirt and placed it on her wrist to stop the bleeding, much to her displeasure.

Meanwhile Mike and Tre were tieing up the two men and putting pillow cases over their heads so neither could see. They then made a B-line for the door and ran as fast as 3 rockers and a wounded pregnant woman could... Which you would be surprised to be pretty fast!. Not looking back Billie had his wife in his arms and was keeping at the same speed while holding on to her wrist. "You're doing great" he whispered in her ear to calm her down.

Reaching the bus Mike pounded on the door like a crazy man. Doug opened the door surprised to the disgruntled bunch forcing their way in. In which Doug had a confused look. "We'll tell you tommarow" muttered Adrienne making her way to the bunk where her and Billie slept.

Billie rolled over groning from the sunlight and the fact that the bus was moving again!. His eyes landed on his wife who looked like she hadn't gotten any sleep. "Adie did you sleep at ALL last night?!"

Jumping from being startled "What?!... Oh yeah... Not much though" she mummbled

Sitting up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes "Adie! Why?... You need to sleep for the kid and you" said Billie not expecting what happened next.

"BECAUSE!" Adie squeaked "I ALMOST GOT KILLED AND YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO WATCH AND I WOULD HAVE NEVER EXPIERENCED THE JOY OF HAVING A KID AND YOU WOULDN'T HAVE RECOVERED AND PROBABALLY BECOME A GOTH WHO MOURNS OVER HIS DEAD WIFE AND KID, which is expected and hoped for! BUT STILL" Adrienne Cried. Billie just looked at her unable to respond to her break down. "I'm sorry it's just when I saw him put the knife to your throat i..." Adrienne choked "I was afriad they would kill you and let us go and then our kid would never know his dad" she cried. "Adie..." Billie Joe was lost for words so he just hugged his wife.

That was until they jumped hearing a thud come from behind the curtian where Mike and Tre' slept that night. Slowley getting up Adrienne and Billie moved towards the curtian scared of what they might find behind it. Adrienne outstretched her had to pull the curtain open just before Billie place his hand on her's and meeting eachothers gaze "Um you should let me... They um sleep in the nude somtimes" Billie replied. Adrienne's eyes went wide and quickly took her hand away, to whick Billie laughed a little. "You should go get some rest... Kay?" said Billie

Adirenne nodded, kissing Billie and heading towards their bunk.

Billie reached for the curtian and pulled it open and gasped at what what infront of his face...