Hello Beautiful

I Get Attacked By Crying Football Players

“Oh shit, we gotta go!” Austin jumped so high that he practically hit the ceiling.

“Oh. It was really great to see you guys again. I missed you a lot.” I was about to cry again, I could feel it coming. Jake stood up and walked over to me.

“I never thought I’d see you cry Laura. We missed you too, and don’t ever forget that we love you.” He gave me a hug that probably cracked a few of my ribs and then lightly kissed me on the cheek. I was really glad that Kevin, Nick, and Joe weren’t here yet again. They had mysteriously disappeared.

There were tearful goodbyes between the girls, and me, but between me and the guys, I was the one who cried. All my girls gave me hugs and promises that we would see each other again soon, but I knew that probably wasn’t going to happen.

The guys were all really sad too, actually, which really didn’t surprise me that much, because I knew that they were all big softies under the attitude. They all gave me kisses on the cheek and I responded to all of them by giving them a quick peck on the lips, after which they promptly turned the color of a tomato.

I waited to say goodbye to the Oswald brothers last. Nick and Zach tackled me in a huge group hug, but Jacob held back, looking on for a moment. Only after his brothers had released me and gone outside to wait with the others, did he approach me slowly, with his arms open. I ran towards him, and as I grabbed him, he leaned over backwards and we fell onto the bed. He was on top of me, but that really didn’t matter to me right now. What mattered was that I was hugging one of my dearest childhood friends and we were the only two people in the world right then.

I opened my eyes after a minute, and we stood up. I hugged him again and he hugged me back fiercely. We walked to the door together holding hands. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I stood up on my tiptoes and gave him a kiss. I stayed up there for a few minutes before coming back down to Earth. I opened the door and walked outside with him.

“Bye you guys. I love you all.” I got a chorus of ‘Bye’s’ and ‘Bye Laura’s’ and ‘Goodbye’s’. I waved from my balcony as they walked to the cars Kevin had called to take them to their hotel. Then they were gone.