Hello Beautiful

Epilogue

Ok, I lied, there is no epilogue, I just wanted you to read some important info about Hello Beautiful and it’s SEQUEL. That’s right, I know that got your attention. Yes, there is a sequel and it’s f*cking amazing, if I do say so myself. It’s called When You Look Me In The Eyes and I will be posting it shortly, I PROMISE KENDALL. You will be seeing a lot more of Kendall and all my closest friends in the next installment of the Jonas Brothers Song Series (That’s right, there’s Hello Beautiful, When You Look Me In The Eyes, and I’m already working on the third one, which is (hesitantly) entitled Burning Up For You Baby) I’m also posting shorts, like I wrote one called 7 Minutes With You. The title is a take off of the Jonas Brothers song 6 Minutes.

Don’t be mad at me for having writers block, I’m sorry... Please comment, because if you don’t I will be depressed and I will stop writing and you will never know how the story ends... Will Nick and I, --I mean, will Nick and Laura end up together, or will they just go on silently loving each other forever? Just kidding, I would not do that. It might just kill me. But if you don’t comment and message, then I will stop writing.

Kendall, when you say that you like my story it only means something when you tell me that there’s something you want me to change about it too. That goes for everyone. If I spell something wrong or if I say something that’s legitimately not true, like, if I said that Yankee Stadium was in Siberia, then please tell me and I’ll fix it. I’m always looking for ways to make my stories better and I can’t do that if you don’t tell me how!!! Also, what about JB facts? Give me random little things and I’ll use them in my stories. I found out that Joe eats potato chips in his peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (LOL, so do I =D) and I put that in When You Look Me In The Eyes, look for it, I promise it’s there. But if I do something stupid like say that Nick’s favorite color is yellow (His toothbrush is yellow!!! Don’t ask me how I know that...) then tell me what his real favorite color is and I’ll fix it! You guys help write these stories too.

If you want to be in my stories, message me and I’ll see what I can do. I’m running out of character names. I used too many names in Chapter... Umm... I can’t remember the number, but it was called We Take 35 Guests To A Movie Premiere. I have no idea what number it was, I’ll check in the table of contents... By the way, most of those names are from people that I know. Some of them I kind of randomly picked, like Jack and Jason, those are just two football players whom I happen to know. They aren’t my BFFs; I just used their names.

Just to clarify, in real life, I suck at sports. The only thing I can do remotely well is ride horses. (*Cough* National Champion *Cough*) The point I’m trying to make is that, the Laura in the story isn’t really me, she just has my name. I probably should have changed the name of the girl in the story, but I just couldn’t bear to use another girls name. It is a Nick Jonas love story after all, and it was easier to write using my own name. If I had had to write a kissing scene between Nick and a girl with the name Lindsay, it would have killed me! First of all, that’s how my BFF Lindsay spells her name and she HATES the Jonas Brothers, so I would have been dying from laughter at the thought of Nick Jonas trying to kiss her.

Second, if I spelled it L-I-N-D-S-E-Y, then I would think of this girl at my school that I absolutely can’t stand named Lindsay Miller and she actually likes JB. I couldn’t and wouldn’t write that chapter. I would rather have permanent writers block FOREVER. So, instead, I just used my own name. The only real problem is that whenever I put in stuff from Nick’s POV and I say ‘She’s really pretty’ or ‘Everything she touches turn’s to gold’ or ‘Laura is the most amazing person I’ve ever met’ I feel like I’m kind of bragging on myself...

Oh well, guess I can’t help it now. LOL, hope you enjoyed Hello Beautiful and keep checking back for When You Look Me In The Eyes!!!

xO Laura Ox

PS- Read my Recent News posts on my profile, they contain important information (sometimes...)

PPS- I realize that this story wouldn’t have happened if it weren’t for a few people and I would like to thank them all for various reasons:

Even though they probably won’t ever read this I would like to thank the following people for the use of their copyrighted material:

I would like to thank Disney, Disney Channel, and Hollywood Records

I would like to thank Kenny Ortega and the Producers and writers of the High School Musical movies for letting me use their music and names of their characters and for letting me make fun of them

I would like to thank the Director of Camp Rock, Matthew Diamond, for letting me use his name

I would like to thank the Producers of Camp Rock and the writers, for use of one of the only slightly decent songs in that movie, called This Is Me, on the record performed by Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato

I would also like to thank all of those people (Including Demi and Joe) for the names of the characters and the story line and the whole movie in general. Two solid hours of Nick, Kevin, and Joe was pretty awesome. Turn the movie on and put it on mute, then during the song Gotta Find You, plug in your iPod and turn on the song Barbie Girl. It’s funny.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Jonas Brothers managers and to beg them not to sue me

Same thing for Demi and Miley’s managers. You guys are doing a great job and I love you. Please don’t kill me.

I would like to thank the following Disney stars for the use of their names in my story:

Miley Citrus (Whoops, I mean Miley Cyrus)
Aly and AJ Michalka
Zac Efron
Vanessa Anne Hudgens
Ashley Tisdale
Corbin Bleu
Lucas Grabeel
Cody Linely
Monique Coleman
Emily Osment
Mitchell Musso
Moises Arias
Alyson Stoner
Jasmine Richards
Megan Jette Martin
Demi Lovato
Selena Gomez
David Henrie
Maria Perez de Taglia
Jake T. Austin
Shia LaBeouf
Kyle Massey
Jason Dolley
And last but not least, NICK, KEVIN, AND JOE JONAS!!!

I would like to thank Hannah Montana for the use of her song Nobody’s Perfect and I would also like to say that she sucks almost as bad as Miley Citrus, whom I would like to thank for the use of the song 7 Things

I would like to thank Demi Lovato for her songs La La Land, Get Back, Trainwreck, Party, On The Line (Feat. The Jonas Brothers), Don’t Forget, Gonna Get Caught, Two Worlds Collide, The Middle, and Until You’re Mine. They are almost as good for writers block as my BFF Kendall is. Also, I used the lyrics in the story.

I would like to thank Denise and Kevin Jonas Sr. for deciding to get married and have children, otherwise we wouldn’t have:

Nick, Kevin, and Joe Jonas. Their music is such an inspiration and when I said that they inspired me to get serious about music, I wasn’t kidding. They are such amazing guys and I would like to thank them for continuing to rock out and to write songs and tour and inspire kids across the country. I would also like to thank them for their songs Hello Beautiful, That’s Just The Way We Roll, Inseparable, 6 Minutes, Burning Up, and When You Look Me In The Eyes. Those songs were all mentioned in the story and I’m sure that they will be mentioned in the sequel along with many others.

I would like to thank Joe Jonas for letting me bite him. (LOL, Just kidding. CECE THAT WAS FOR YOU!!!)

I would like to thank the company Apple, who have made it so easy for me to write during class on my computer when my teachers aren’t paying attention. I would also like to thank them for inventing iPods and iTunes, without which I wouldn’t be able to live or write, because it would be kind of hard for me to write if I wasn’t living... That brings me to my next point:

I would like to thank all of the bands and singers who have helped me to overcome writers block at one point or another: The All-American Rejects, Green Day, THE ACADEMY IS..., Aly, and AJ, Avril Lavigne, The Backstreet Boys (LOL), Bon Jovi, Boys Like Girls, THE CAB, The Casts Of Camp Rock and the High School Musical movies, Cherish, Chris Brown, Colby O’Donis, The Click Five, COLDPLAY, CUTE IS WHAT WE AIM FOR, Daughtry, Demi Lovato, The Dollyrots, Drew Seeley (Double LOL), Eleventyseven, Elvis Costello, Everlife, Fall Out Boy, Finger Eleven, Fireflight, Flo Rida, Hannah Montana (Chapter 10), HONOR SOCIETY, Jesse McCartney, Johnny Cash, THE JONAS BROTHERS, Jordin Sparks, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Leona Lewis, Lil Wayne, LINKIN PARK, Matchbox Twenty, LMNT, Metro Station, Miley Citrus (Chapter 10), Natasha Bedingfield, Nick Jonas, *NSYNC (LOL, Wow...), OneRepublic, P!nk, Panic! At The Disco, PARAMORE, Plain White T’s, Prince, The Pussycat Dolls, Rascal Flatts, The Rascals, Rihanna, Sean Kingston, Selena Gomez, SUPERCHICK, SWITCHFOOT, T.I, Taylor Swift, THE WHITE TIE AFFAIR, Tiffany Giardina, Timbaland, Usher, and Vanessa Hudgens. In case you haven’t noticed, they are (mostly) in alphabetical order. As I type, I am looking at my iTunes playlist entitled ‘In Case Of Writers Block’. I used this playlist quite a lot. If you were wondering, the most listened to song is... Wait, there is a seven way tie for first place between Kung Fu Grip (Nick Jonas), A Little Bit Longer (Jonas Brothers), Hold (Superchick), Misery Business (Paramore), Leavin’ (Jesse McCartney), Dare You To Move (Switchfoot) and One Step At A Time (Jordin Sparks). You can tell that I like music. THANK YOU!!!

I must thank whoever invented Gummy Bears. Those things are awesome.

I would like to thank Chris, who will remain last nameless, for being an asshole. I never dated him and he never broke my heart, but he is a real jerk. Even though he’s never gonna read this, I just wanta say thanks for being an ass in my story and an even bigger ass in real life Chris.

I would like to thank my teachers at school for letting me write my story during their classes, even though they don’t know it.

I would like to thank all my friends, Lindsay, Casey, Cece, Michael, Christian, and Evy, who have all had a hand in helping me write this: Lindsay keeps me grounded so that I don’t go JoBro crazy, because she hates them so much. Casey is great with clothing and glam and inspired a lot of my outfits. Cece came up with the idea for biting a Jonas Brother. I don’t really think she meant it the way I wrote it, but it made it into the story, so thanks Cece! Michael and Christian were my inspiration for the way Kevin, Nick, and Joe react to things and kind of just their characters in general, so thank you guys. Evy is an amazing singer and actress, so there are some little random things in there just for Evy, just cause I know she’ll like them. Plus, she’s in love with Nick’s muscles and thinks he’s the hottest Jonas. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS STORY TO KENDALL!!!!!!!!!

This story, even though it might not exactly be her style, is dedicated to Kendall, who has helped me through every problem a teenage girl could ever have. She keeps me sane and sometime she drives me insane, but she rocks harder than every band out there. I don’t care if you’re the Jonas Brothers or the Oswald Brothers or The Beatles or The Rolling Stones or ACDC, I promise that you can’t compare to my BFF Kendall. She is my inspiration and she’s awesome. Enough said.
♠ ♠ ♠
WYLMITE! First chapter posted!!!