The Heart That Requires a Key

Relax Or Better Yet, Run Free

Day two of their adventure in of Chicago, the pair of two loves enjoy their time together further on at the Oak Street Beach.

"Thank God for such a time away from home. Look at this place its just gorgeous." Jeff admitted as he looked at the scenery of the beach.

"I'm glad you like it. I came here many times when I used to live here. All the time with my friends and my sisters. It was always this great and just such a sight to see," Serenity replied.

"There looks like a good spot for us to settle," Jeff pointed to a wide open area of huge settled sand.

The Serenity spread out their towels on the warm sand then suddenly tackled her boyfriend down to the sand. "I love you Jeff it’s been a blessing these past few months enjoying time with you." she admitted.

"I couldn't see myself with anybody else besides you. This truly has been the greatest summer I've ever been through and it’s a huge thanks to you; the girl I stare face to face right now." he confessed back as he stared her in the eyes and stroked the soft skin of her shoulder.

The beach was alive with exciting events around every section that is seen. Kids splashing around in the water, girls and guys playing volleyball, the elderly sitting in beach chairs under a umbrella and of course the all time beach favorite for most, tanning.

"I want to get a light tan. Sweetie do me a favor and rub sun screen on me," Serenity said as she turned on her stomach and untied the straps of her bikini top.

"Woo I never knew your body was so fit and in shape," Jeff admitted as he admired the breathtaking image before him.

"Thanks my love. Take off your tank top let me test you out to see if you're as good looking as you seem." Serenity teased.

Jeff chuckled in response. "You ask for so much but anything for you." Jeff ripped his shirt as if he was an imitation of Hulk Hogan.

"Excellent. Nice texture." she admitted.

“Thanks a lot,” he replied with a flash of red flowing over his face. He applied the sunscreen to her back, softly massaging and circling his palm around her waist and her upper back.

“Magic hands you have there,” she admitted with a giggle.

With a returning chuckle, “I try,” her boyfriend replied.

A boy with long black hair just about past his shoulders and a physique that matched up with Jeff’s approached the two. “Hey I’m playing some volley ball with my friend and she and I wanted to know if you’d two care to play against us,” the boy requested.

“Want to play?” Serenity said as she looked up to her massager.

“Sure why not.” He replied.

Jeff tied the strings of his girlfriend’s bikini top back on and the three headed on over to the volleyball net.

“I’m Matteo by the way,” the boy introduced.

“Cool to meet to Matteo. I’m Jeff, this is my girlfriend Serenity.”

“That’s my hope to be girlfriend in the future, Valerie,” he said as he pointed unnoticeably to the blonde haired girl waiting by the volleyball net.

“Hey, you found someone.” Valerie noticed.

“Yeah! This is Jeff, and that’s Serenity.” Matteo introduced.

“Nice to meet you both. Lets play now. How are we going to do this girls against boys or you two against me and Matteo?” Valerie asked.

Serenity turned to Jeff and spoke without looking away “I want to see what my boyfriend is all about when it comes to beach time competition,” she said as she signified it’d be girls against boys.

“Then let it be known,” he replied with a jokingly sinister grin.

The girls took their place and the guys served first. Matteo scurried across the sand as focused as a cheetah and leaped up high to swat the ball swiftly when it had returned to his side and it flew passed the girl’s field.

“Point,” he gloated.

“Yeah ok whatever,” Valerie said with a returning menacing smile and swat the ball over the net, having it to be cut off from dropping with Jeff literally using his head and head butting the ball back over. Serenity swat back and the ball returned to the boys’ field and an instant and smacked against Jeff’s face, then down to the ground. The girls laughed. “Point,” Serenity returned the gloat.

“Its all good…just gets me more motivated and hype. LETS DO THIS!” he replied more focused.

Serenity served and hit the ball with hard impact; it nearly missed past the other side but using incredible teamwork, the two boys formed a tower as Matteo crouched and Jeff ran to leap off his back and swat the ball back with high impact as it flew back far beyond the girl’s range.

“Two to one, catch up if you have the ability,” Jeff mentioned.

“Want to make combinations? Well we have one up our sleeves too,” Valerie admitted as she crouched low and hit the ball high up, followed by Serenity running up then leaping off her back, kicking the ball in and a sideways manner, sending it flying across the and ramming it to Matteo’s chest.

“Damn why are we the ones getting hurt?” Jeff wondered.

“Who cares, I say next point wins.” His partner replied.

“So three points it is,” the blonde from across the other side of the next agreed.

Valerie steadily served the ball and the boys were on top of their game in replying to every movement the ball made. The teams answered the ball each time it came to their side just until when Serenity jump up and hit the ball with powerful force; only to have it be answered by Jeff doing the same but punching the ball with more increased force that his competition. The ball came Valerie’s way and she made her best efforts to meet the speed in which she did as using her head, like wise Jeff had done earlier in the game which blasted back over the field in which touched the floor, signifying the boys had lost.

“So I believe it was three points?” Valerie sarcastically mentioned as she and her partner felt happy about themselves.

“Yeah, yeah you won whatever,” Matteo laughed.

“How’d you miss the ball dude?” Jeff questioned.

“I heard my phone ringing I had to answer it. It was my brother he said he’s outside the beach waiting for us. We have to go,” he motioned to Valerie.

“Nice meeting you,” the two said.

“You too. Hope you enjoy your time here.” Valerie replied.

Jeff looked at her with an eager facial expression. “Lets go in the water…looks pretty clear than I’ve ever seen.”

“Race you!”

the two ran off into the ocean, falling over and splashing each other, having such of an enjoyable time in the Chicago Oak Street Beach.

“I know it hasn’t been long but I somehow forgot how sexy you look with your hair wet,” Jeff admitted.

Serenity smiled with partial blushes waving across her face. “You always know just what to say.”

“I always know because your presence inspires me to have the right delivery of a loving message.” He took girlfriend by the hand and they walked on back to their spot. “That was pretty enjoyable day,” he admitted.

“Just like the way it used to be,” She replied back.

“Don’t worry, it isn’t much but you’ll like New York more better after a few years of experience.”

“I guess so. Hey you want to go back to the room and order some dinner?” Serenity suggested.

“Sounds good, lets go.”

They made their way back to their hotel room in quest for a relaxing evening as they enjoyed chicken parmesan and the company of each other; cuddling each other as they lasted out their last days in Chicago.

“I’ll be right back.” The girlfriend said to her adoring boyfriend awaiting her return.

Waiting for Serenity to return and watching That 70’s show, Jeff received a call.

“What’s up dude?” said a deep voice from over the phone.

“Dante? Oh snap what’s been happening man I haven’t heard from you since school ended,” Jeff said.

“I know man me neither how come you haven’t been checking your emails or messages?” Dante questioned.

“I’ve been having a good time man; the Internet isn’t the highlight of this summer.”

“Oh word? That’s cool, real cool. What you been up to?”

“I went swimming and been hanging out a couple of times with Rich, Ana and Haley.”
“Oh cool. How’s Ana doing?”

Jeff chuckled “Dude she’s not going to take you in. I hate to break it to you so many times but she doesn’t like you like that…technically she doesn’t like you at all.”

Dante returned the chuckle “Yeah alright. I can get to her some way I bet you I can.”

“We’ll nobody isn’t going to stop you but all I can say is good luck.”

“Luck? Ha-ha dude I don’t need luck, I’m the man!”

“I’ve heard that from Rich many times but he don’t always get far, I don’t want to jinx it but chances are you won’t either,” Jeff explained.

“We’ll see what happens. Anyway what you up to? You got yourself a mate?”

“Better! I have myself a beautiful girl who makes me whole in every way possible. And by the way I don’t know if I mentioned this already but I’m with her now in a luxurious hotel…in Chicago.” Jeff gloated.

“Damn dude you wasn’t kidding when you said you’d make sure to have an outstanding summer.” Dante felt shocked.

“I don’t play when it comes to having a good time…well I do play but…I don’t…SHUT UP!” Jeff laughed at him getting caught up in his words. “Hey man I got to go I’ll talk to you later,” Jeff said as Serenity appeared back in his presence and laid on his shoulder.

“Alright, peace man.” Dante hung up.

“You look…sexy!” Jeff admitted as he scanned the one in his arms, for how great she looked for she had changed into her sleeping clothes; a black tank top and amber colored shorts.

She smiled, feeling well appreciated to be held by someone who acknowledged every aspect she made of herself.