The Heart That Requires a Key

Jeff, A 16-year-old boy with the heart of pure determination and destiny. Each and everyday, Jeff is in quest for searching for his very own sweetheart which isn't easy because every road of love he turns to, shuts him down and leaves him hopeless. However, summer is coming up shortly so it should give him time to explore out in the open and go lurk around for a love and find one that just may be incredibly fantastic!
  1. A Stop Sign In Romance
    Jeff starts off the near beginning of the summer with a pledge that he never figured to go by.
  2. Welcome To A Break
    Summer begins, which means school is out and its time for a long relaxation from the books but as for Jeff, its some time off to possibly reconsider his recent pledge.
  3. The Sleepover
    Jeff takes up Cindy's offer to come and hang out for the night as he helps her get over her boredom and aggravation. She also helps him with his issue.
  4. Been Show With The Arrow
    After spending a night over at Cindy's to gain relaxation from his recent issues; Jeff has decided to take the advice given to him by many and that is to just let the path hes looking for to go on out of his sights and for once; have it chase him.
  5. Decision Reversed
    Finally letting go of what had given him several issues known as the love-sick pain that he had been feeling for so long; Jeff had minded his own business and let go of the path he chose and let it come to him; in which didn't take very long for he h
  6. His Time Is Now
    The title says all that you need to know. Jeff's time is most definitely now for he has successfully found...the one.
  7. With Great Care, Comes A Loving Reward
    As promised, Jeff & Serenity are set to spend an average cleaning and relaxation day with each other in the comfort of Serenity's house.
  8. Hot Smiles & Sunshine
    Nothing really to be said here except we have ourselves a pair of love mates.
  9. A Little Piece Of An Opportunity
    The time is near to where Serenity is off to a visit to her hometown and and most definitely Jeff would care to tag along but how would it all work out?
  10. Relax Or Better Yet, Run Free
    The spread of an all time enjoyable vacation away from home in Chicago has begun.
  11. Family Meet
    The two agree on a night out to dinner along with the accompany of their families.
  12. Hold My Hand; As I Hold Our Combined Heart
    Our Two Main Love Birds Take A Trip To Chicago, Where The Two Are Treated To A Few Days On The Beach & Hotel Resort By Their Parents Delight.
  13. Well Near The End To Passion
    The Summer Vacation Is Closing In And Within Less Than A Week; School Returns.
  14. Everybody's Gotta Love Sometime
    The Day Has Come; Avenged Sevenfold Is In Concert At The World Famous Madison Square Garden And Who Better Than To Attend Such An Event Than Jeff And His Lovely Sweetheart, Serenity.