‹ Prequel: Never Coming Home
Status: Updating because it's nearly finished.

All That I've Got

Trouble



It's May. There are just about...27 days left of school, and then freedom! Goodbye Junior year, and hello Seniority! As you may be wondering, I didn't, after all, get to go to the park yesterday. But, Blake did pick me up this morning. Jane was a bit confused at first, especially when I told her he was only a friend, but I think she was so happy that I actually had a friend, that she didn't ask any questions.
In other news: The whole school is talking about Blake and me. All the preppy girls who liked him were giving me glares, and I wish I was invisible again. When I'm with Blake, though, that's not exactly possible. Especially after he kissed me in the middle of the freaking parking lot. I was going to kill him, I swear to god.
It took almost all I had not to slap him...or kiss him back.

The only thing that bugged me today was that everyone was watching us. I don't even really care that Blake follows me anymore. It's actually really sweet!
In the one class that we don't have together, I got a lot of death glares, and whispers of 'slut', and 'emo' followed me through the hallways. But I mostly ignored them, flipping someone the occasional bird.

But you want to know the best part? I'm living again. I'm almost how I was before, with you. But not quite. At least I'm not a total recluse, though. I really like hanging out with Blake, and for the most part, Lissa's pretty cool.

...But there is one thing that keeps bugging me.

What happened between him and Lacy?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the extreme shortness! But the last one was super long, and the next one is super long, too. I'll post it soon!!!

All Time Low, and the GK tour at the House of Blues...seems like a few of my updates are coming after a concert. Anyways, the GK tour concert was SO much fun!! I could almost TOUCH the guys!!! I will try to post pics, but...no guarantees.

Sorry for slow updates--school is hell.

Also, for the next chapter, should I put up Finding Me Out, or Disenchanted?
Or even Hard to Say?