Vicious Romantic

One

Clara watched quietly as her brother slipped past her in the dark. She always let him have his fun hunting. Liam enjoyed the chase, Clara enjoyed the meal. “Stupid, stupid, bags.” a female voice hissed. The sound of bags shifting pricked Clara’s ears along with the jingling of the keys which were no doubt in the bag. Stealthily Clara advanced on her brother as he crept slowly against the brick wall of an apartment building.

“Liam, no” Clara hissed not worrying wheatear the girl heard her. There was no possible way the girl could have heard her. Only the sensitive ears of Clara’s kind could have heard the demand.

“What? Why not?” Liam asked hungrily eying the girl as she fumbled with the bags in her hands. The light from the street light illuminated the girl’s oddly colored eyes.

“Liam, smell her carefully!” Clara instructed. She watched as her brother sniffed the air carefully then recoiled with a low hiss not audible to the girl.

“Vegetarian.” Liam growled in disgust, his lips curling back to show Clara his impressive set of fangs. Clara gave him a sarcastic and slow nod of the head saying ‘Be more careful next time.’

“Plus she’s a student.” Clara added once the started back on her journey through the dark streets of New York City. Clara inwardly groaned with frustration as Liam continued stalking the girl. “Give it up, Li. She’s not going to be a good meal.” Clara’s heeled feet were silent behind her brother as he crouched behind a trash can.

“Yes, but we can use her.” Liam told his sister with a satisfied smirk.

“Oh, that’s disgusting. I’m your sister. I don’t want to know about that!” Clara whined. Not that she hasn’t heard it before, she lived with three males after all.

“Oh no, not like that!” Liam quickly corrected Clara. “As bait, I meant.” Liam smirked at his sister, this time it was her mind that was in the gutter.

“That’s brilliant!” Clara spoke excitedly and began to stalk the girl with her brother.

“Let’s get her later.” Liam whined. “I’m hungry.”he patted his stomach.

“No, we have to get her now. You can catch something on the way back.” Clara moved like a cat behind the girl. The odor from the being was enough push Clara’s blood lust to the back of her mind. ‘Vegetarians...how undesirable.’ Clara thought as she crept up the stairs behind the small female. The girl unlocked an apartment and walked inside dropping her bags.

“I can’t kidnap when I’m hungry.” Liam clarified from his sister's side, he hadn’t had a proper ‘meal’ in days.

“Fine then, more fun for me.” Clara stuck her tongue out at her brother immaturely as she crouched down in a cat like position and sprung up the flight of stairs in front of her effortlessly. Clara’s heeled feet landed on the cold cement with a soft click. Her mess of colored hair fell gracefully past her shoulders and without hesitation Clara broke into the apartment without a sound.

“Women.” Liam rolled his eyes and leaped out the stairs much like his sister and followed her figure into the apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried to make it good.
I promised myself cheesecake if I wrote this.
It was some damn good cheesecake.

Comments and subscribtitions would be lovely!