Vicious Romantic

Eleven

“Sexy lady!” Clara shouted as she made me practice walking in heels. I laughed and rolled my eyes as I continued to walk down the hallway in the black pumps. I forgot to mention that she made me wear one of revealing outfits...everyday. Just so I’d start to feel comfortable in them. That would never happen. I like my jeans and t-shirts far too much.

I turned sharply on my heel to walk back the way I just came. It was a repetitive process, I did this for at least an hour a day...or until Clara was happy with my walk. I narrowed my eyes when I a blurry figure standing at the opposite end of the hallway turned into Tucker as I got closer. I balled my hand into a fist. Probably came to mock me again, as he has the past week.

“What are you doing here?” I said through gritted teeth.

“Relax your arm!” Clara shouted as she sat slumped against the wall texting someone.

“We’re going out for dinner.” Tucker mumbled grumpily. Nothing new there.

“Okay...” I said. They always went out for dinner. Why did he find the need to inform me today? I turned sharply again and began walking back toward Clara.

“No.” he grabbed my arm and spun me back toward him. “We’re taking you out for dinner.” she said eerily calm.

“Um, I’ll pass. I don’t really want to watch you drain your victim’s of their blood. Thanks though.” I furrowed my brow and began walking again.

“No. We are taking you to a restaurant where you will eat.” Tucker said through gritted teeth, my misunderstanding obviously angered him.

“Oh. Okay. Why?” I asked pressing my luck.

“I don’t fucking know! Just be ready in an hour, alright?” he snapped and walked off disappearing in the direction he came from.

“Go get ready!” Clara shouted to me. “And wear those heels!” she reminded me and then vanished. My feet were killing me, I had blisters on my blisters. I have barely ever had my feet out of the damn shoes. Clara never specified what she wanted me to wear with the heels so I slipped out of a tight black skirt and into a pair of lose fitting gray jeans. I pulled a white v-neck on and let my naturally wavy hair hang gently passed my shoulders.

“Ready?” Clara asked happily.

“Yep.” I answered as I finished applying mascara. I grabbed my black coat off my bed and joined Clara at the door. A look a realization hit her face full force.

“Oh! It’s cold out, right! I need a coat!” she murmured and scurried away. Knowing very well that everyone always seemed to meet in the kitchen I took off in that direction. I sighed heavily and watched Ian smell different food products and make awful faces at them. I sat at the island, leaving three chairs between myself and Tucker.

“I dare you to eat that.” Tucker mused with a devious smirk as Ian smelled a Cheez-It. Ian’s face twisted into disgust at the idea. “Too afraid?” Tucker asked with taunting amusement evident in his green eyes.

“No. I can eat it.” Ian examined the small orange square cracker. “What does this taste like?” Ian asked me looking nervously at the Cheez-It. He leaned his backside against the counter top and looked to me for his answer while holding the square cracker between his index finger and his thumb.

“Cheese.” I answered blandly and kicked my heels off. I wasn’t going to keep those monsters on any longer than I had to.

“Thanks for that valuable information, Bails.” Ian thanked me sarcastically. I grinned cheesily at him but stopped when I felt Tucker’s eyes on me. Ian’s brown eyes narrowed on the cracker like it was his worst enemy.

“Any decade now.” Tucker urged Ian. Ian sighed deeply and put the cracker in his mouth. At first I thought he didn’t mind it, then he chewed. His calm facial expression morphed in one of pure disgust. He began to gag and sit the chewed up orange bits out of his mouth while making an unattractive sputtering sound.

It must have been the combination of his face, and the sounds he was making that threw me into a fit of laughter. I almost stopped breathing when a deep rumble of laughter sounded from Tucker. I didn’t think he was capable of such actions. His laughter sounded like as if it should belong to an angel instead of his devilish self. The whole time he laughed a bright smile stretched across his flawless face and showed of his dangerous set of teeth.

My heart thumped as our laughter died down. “That was positively the worst thing I have ever attempted to eat.” Ian said shaking his head.

“What in the hell is going on in here?” Liam asked with a grin as he walked into the kitchen buttoning his light blue shirt.

“I just attempted to eat one of these putrid cheese things.” Ian threw the box to Liam who caught it right before it made contact with his chest.

“Psh, I bet I can eat one.” Liam said confidently after examining the box.

“Do it, I bet you can’t.” Ian said spitting to get the taste out of his mouth. Liam didn’t waste time staring down the Cheez-It, opened the box and popped on into his mouth. At first he smirked confidently but his grin quickly turned into a scowl as he chewed. Liam choked and made similar faces to the ones Ian had made. Liam’s sputtering sounds were much more amusing when he flailed his arms about.

Ian, Tucker, and I all laughed like fools as Liam scurried about the kitchen making terrible faces and spitting.

“What in the hell are you doing in here?” Clara asked entering the kitchen. All three of us were laughing so hard that we weren’t able to speak. It hurt to laugh but I continued to laugh against my own will.

“Cheez-It.” Tucker managed to say through his laughs as he pointed to his brother who was still spitting and sputtering.

Clara shook her head and sighed. “Real mature, guys.” She walked into the garage. The laughter finally died down and we all followed Clara’s example of heading to the garage.

“I’m taking my car.” Tucker mumbled returning back to his moody old self. I rolled my eyes as he shoved me out of his way to get to his car. Clara squealed happily!

“I’m going with Tucker!” She was at the passenger side of the black car before I could blink. Tucker seemed indifferent as he placed a pair of black sunglasses over his eyes and unlocked his car.

“Well then we’re taking the beast.” Ian said happily referring to an a huge olive green SUV that was parked sloppily in the garage.

“Shotgun!” I screamed.

“Bullshit!” Liam growled but got in the backseat of “The Beast” as I climbed in th passenger seat and Ian got in the drivers seat. I was never in a car with Ian, but I expected it would be interesting. Everything is interesting with Ian.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had fun with this one. =D
I hope you liked it.
Thanks to everyone who comments and subscribes.
You're the best!

If I get some comments, I'll update again tonight.
I promise.