Vicious Romantic

Fifteen

“Bailey!” Ian came at me with his arms open. I quickly wiped the small drops on blood off my neck with the palm of my hand. “You’re out of bed!” he engulfed me into his bone crushing hug. I stood as still as possible. I didn’t want to let on that Tucker had almost bitten me. I legs deceived me and shook violently under my weight.

“What’s wrong?” Clara was quick to ask me. “You look pale.” she said more to herself than me. No. No, no, no, no. I shook my head, I didn’t want to talk about what just took place.

“I’m fine.” I assured.

“Bailey!” Clara gasped! “Who did that to your neck?” she pushed Ian away from me to examine the small wounds. I gulped nervously while Clara inspected the bite closely.

“What the hell is Tucker freaking out about?” Liam asked obliviously while walking into the kitchen. My heart beat picked up speed giving me away.

“Bailey, he didn’t. Did he?” Clara asked harshly. I avoided her eyes and looked at Ian who looked almost horrified. Then I shifted my eye to Liam. He furrowed his brow.

“What the hell is going on?” Liam demanded and marched over to Clara’s side. His jaw snapped shut when he looked at the small punctures on my neck.

“He wouldn’t.” Ian said distantly. “You’re a vegetarian, your blood smells repulsive.” I looked at Ian shortly. “No offence intended!” he quickly added.

“I’ll kill him.” Liam seethed.

“But her blood!” Ian defended his best friend.

“Ian, Bailey’s bitten and Tucker’s rage is destroying a good path through the woods. I think it’s obvious what happened.” Liam reasoned. Ian grumbled a response to low for my ears to pick up. Liam was outside and back with a very anger Tucker in the matter of three seconds.

“Explain yourself, please.” Clara tapped her foot impatiently.

“Fuck off.” Tucker growled angrily. Liam’s hand was holding tightly onto Tucker’s arm, preventing him from going anywhere.

“Can you please just tell us what happened?” Ian asked. Tucker’s angry eyes roamed over me and I began to shake from fear.

“I was hunting. She was outside. I picked up her scent. I couldn’t stop.” Tucker explained through gritted teeth.

“Bailey, why don’t we go somewhere else?” Ian asked sensing the sibling argument that was about to take place. I nodded yes and Ian pulled me off toward where his room was. “So what happened?” Ian asked sitting on a computer chair. “Not just while we were out, I mean last night. What happened?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I answered. Ian nodded and continued to spin. He came to a sudden stop and connected his eyes to me.

“You’re Clara’s friend, right?” Ian asked. Was I? I wasn’t sure anymore after last night. “Does she ever talk about me?” he questioned. I sat in silence shocked by his question. Ian sighed and let his head drop back and he looked at the ceiling and began to spin again. “Of course she doesn’t.” Ian answered his own question.

“No, she does.” I responded.

“She does?” The spinning ceased, Ian arched in eyebrow, I now had his full attention. “What does she say?”

“Well, no...she doesn’t but I mean she can! You just have to be a little more serious.” I told Ian honestly. I couldn’t tell the difference between some on Ian’s jokes and when he was being serious. “Well not serious...I just...I mean...I’m no good at explaining myself.” I finished in case Ian hadn’t caught on. “You just need to be make your flirting not seem like a joke, because that’s all she thinks it is.

“So you’re telling to just flat out say ‘Hey there, Clara. I’ve been in love with you for the past...ce-couple of years.’ Yeah, I don’t think that’ll work.” Ian barely finished his sentence before a loud squeal of excitement erupted from me.

“Oh my God! You love her! Aww!” I cooed loudly and watched Ian cringe.

“Say it loud enough for the entire universe to hear it.” Ian growled under his breath in embarrassment.

“Sorry.” I smiled sheepishly at Ian, he smiled in return.

“Maybe you can just drop some hints for me, you know. Talk about haw great I am.” Ian grinned at the arrogant comment he made on himself.

“I can do that.” I said laughing. A huge crash sounded from downstairs and three loud knocks bounced off Ian’s door before it was pulled open and Tucker stood grumpily in the doorway.

“Hey, Tuck.” Ian said with his normal laid back tone, he totally ignored the annoyance that was radiating off Tucker.

“Hey, can I talk to Bailey for a minute?” Tucker’s words came out like they caused him pain. Wow, I am so liked.

“Uh, sure.” Ian said looking between the two of us unsurely. “I’ll be in the library.” Ian wondered out of his room anc closed the door behind him. I sat unsurely on the edge of Ian’s large bed and waited for what could possibly be the most awkward conversation in the history of conversations.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, sorry. I took the weekend off and did nothing.
It was nice though. This may not seem important...trust me. It is.

Comments and subscribtions are a great way to make me write faster.
Though I'm in no way going to post another chapter tonight, too much school stuff.
However if I get a lot of comments and such maybe three tomorrow.
Won't that be nice?