Between Empty Space

Problem Pillows

"Good morning, Gerard." Dad said as he came down the stairs. Interrupting my daydream. I grabbed for a couch pillow quickly and covered my crotch.

"Hey, Dad." I said awkwardly.

"What ya doing?" He asked and sat down next to me. I folded my arms over the pillow, trying to act like I wasn't hiding anything. Thankfully, it worked. Me and dad talked for a while, about mom, about school, about me getting a job. I just wasn't prepared for the next thing on his mind...

"Do you know what's up with Mikey?" My dad asked, starting my daydreams again.

"Erm....no." I said, pushing the pillow down a bit harder.

"Well, he told me something...important. I wanna know how it'll affect you." He said.

"Okay....tell me." I said. It was probably something about cutting his hair or something. My parents loved to tell me about every decision they make for Mikey. Not that I don't wanna hear it, it just hurts when he comes and tells me about them, he's usually so upset. The worst part is, I can't comfort him the way I want too. I can't kiss his pain away.

"The other day....Mikey told me that....he was gay." Dad said, whispering the last part.

"What?" I asked.

"Your brother is gay." My dad repeated.

This excited me, this means I might actually have a chance with him. This means I might actually get the chance to love him and show him how much I care.

I couldn't let dad see how happy this made me, or he would know for sure that something was up.

"I'm gonna go talk to him about it." I said, trying to act as casual as possible. I lifted the pillow to see if my "problem" was over. It wasn't, but it wasn't as noticeable as before.

"Wait, Gerard...doesn't this upset you?" Dad asked. Did he expect me to be mad or something?

"No, he's my little brother, I'd I'll love him no matter what he is." I said as I set the pillow down and headed up the stairs to Mikey's room. I really didn't have a clue about what I was going to say to him, I'll just let him talk.

Once I arrived outside of Mikey's door, I took a deep breath. I'm defiantly gonna need to use one of his pillows too.

I opened the door and was shocked and horribly turned on my what I saw...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for everyone who read and commented.
You guys make me wanna write this. :D
I'll update again later, you guys deserve it.