Between Empty Space

Remember When

Mikey was laying on his bed, his hand down his boxers, moving slowly and moaning quietly. He was making the most perfect facial expressions as he pleasured himself. I stumbled back a little, trying to somehow cover the growing lump in my boxers. My foot hit the door, closing it harshly.

"Oh god! Gerard!" He said in a shocked tone as he pulled his hand out of his pants quickly. I laughed a little, trying to hide my pants.

"Hey, Mikes..." I said, attempting to keep my eyes off his boxers, I failed. I sat down on the bed next to him, placing a hand on his leg.

"So.." I began, trying to act as brotherly as possible for me. "Dad told me." I said.

"He did?" Mikey asked making the most adorable guilty face.

"Yeah. No worries Mikes. It's alright. I love you anyway." I said with a crooked smile.

"You do?!" He asked with wild smile. "Thank you!" He said and leaped onto my lap, landing directly on my boner. I gasped quietly, hoping that he didn't hear. He wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I was so worried that you would hate it!" He said.

"Why would I?"

"I don't know....I just thought that you would find me gross or something." He said. He was totally wrong, him being gay gave me a little bit of hope actually.

"Would you find it gross if I was gay?" I asked, halfway trying to make a point, and because I really wanted to know.

"No, it'd actually make things better." He said. Better? What did he mean?

He shifted on my lap a little, making me gasp again. Did he know what he was doing to me? He looked into my eyes.

"Are you okay, Gee?" He asked, concerned.

"Y-Yeah...I'm fine." I said. He smiled and began to crawl off my lap. I grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled him back onto my lap. He looked at me confused. I bent over quickly, pressing my lips against his. Weird thing was, he didn't back away, he welcomed my lips. He wrapped his arms around my neck, kissing me back hungrily.

"You know what you're doing right?" I asked him as I began kissing his neck. He moaned.

"Yeah..." He said. Making me smile against his neck.

I pressed my lips back against his, not caring how much noise we made in the process, I had him now, and I didn't care about what happened. He placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back onto his bed. He kissed my stomach, lightly running his hands over my cock, making me gasp. He kissed all the way up my pale chest and to my lips again, kissing me passionately.

I couldn't believe that this was happening, I've been waiting to be able to love him for such a long time, this could be the only time I get too. I traced my fingers down his sides as he kissed me, until I finally reached his boxers, I let my hands trail under the waistband teasingly, making him moan against my lips. I finally reached under and grabbed his cock, pumping it slowly, his gasped.

"Oh, fuck." He gasped as he thrusted into my hands. I kissed his face, loving how I was making him write and moan. His hands entangled with my hair as he kissed me hungrily. His lips tasted so good. I decided that it was my turn on top so flipped us over, keeping my hand busy with his hard-on. He arched his back, pressing his perfect skin against mine, I gasped, loving the way, his skin seemed to make my cold pale skin light up in flames.

I pumped him faster making him moan loudly. I covered his mouth with my lips, trying to drown out his moans. I heard footsteps come up the stairs, and then a loud knock at Mikey's door, making us both jump. I pulled my hand out of his pants and kissed his lips one last time before answering the door, only sticking my head around the door.

"Hey, how is everything going?" My dad asked.

"Fine. What do you need?" I asked as casually as possible.

"Nothing...just wondering..."

"Oh, okay..." I said

"Are you....okay?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You just seem...happy."

"I am." I said and smiled at him.

"Okay, come on, let's let Mikey go back to sleep." He said.

"Give me a sec dad." I said and closed the door. I locked it this time and crawled back onto the bed next to Mikey. I pulled his boxers down his hips and licked his hard-on for a few minutes, teasing him. Then I pulled away.

"I gotta go Mikes." I said teasingly.

"But..."

"Don't worry, I'll finish you later. We're gonna go somewhere for a day or two...I have an idea." I said smiling. I kissed him one last time then left to go get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh oh...What does he have planned? 0.o