I'd Do Anything For A Smile

I Hate Everything About You

Entering my house, I set the keys down on the table, and walked to the kitchen. I glanced at the stove and saw that it was now 10:30 in the morning. Grabbing a water bottle from the fridge, I slowly walked to my bedroom. I slipped out of my clothes and put on one of his shirts. I hugged myself and crawled on the bed, hugging his pillow, letting his scent entrance me. When I was about to fall asleep someone knocked on the door. Groaning to myself I walked to the door and opened it to reveal my friend.

“Lyndsey, baby!” she yelled and hugged me “How’s it going?” she let go of me.

“Good,” I shrugged “what are you doing today? She walked into the house and I closed the door behind her.

“Nothing,” she looked around the room and then at me “where’s Michael?”

“He left this morning”

Her face turned soft “Oh, baby, why didn’t you tell me?”

I sat on the sofa behind me “I don’t know” I chuckled without humor.

She sat next to me and hugged me again “Don’t worry, he’ll be ok”

I shook my head “Why does everybody keep saying that?” I pulled away “You don’t know that, you’re not with him now are you?” I snapped.

Her face showed anger “Well, I’m sorry for trying to be there for you and all your being is a pessimistic bitch!”

“Screw you Kayla! You don’t know what I’m feeling, so you can stop being a bitch yourself and get the hell out of here!”

“No, fuck you Lyndsey; I don’t even know why I fucking came here. When you need something don’t come fucking crying to me ‘cause I won’t help you. I wonder why Michael left,” she spat “I don’t blame him for wanting to go, I mean look at you! You’re nothing by a needy worthless bitch!”

I felt the anger and hurt surge through me “Then get the hell out of here! Because I sure as hell don’t want you here!”

She walked out of the apartment and slammed the door behind her. I sat down and let the silence fill the room. My eyes burned from the tears that fell from my eyes. Maybe she was right; maybe he left because of me. I wished he was with me at this very moment, I wanted to feel him and hold him tight and never let him go. I did something that I haven't done in so long; I prayed. I hugged my stomach and laid down on the sofa and cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is REALLY short but thats how this chapter is going to work out!!
Comments??
-K
p.s thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed.