Status: Completed

Eyes on Fire

12.

"So you're not Victoria huh?" I shook my head, trying to make things right with Laurent's new mate, Rain. "No." She smiled. "Good. I never liked what I heard about her anyway." I was suddenly being hugged, causing Laurent and James to chuckle. "What?"

"I didn't like her at all. But cheating with your father practically? Ew." I shuttered at the thought. "But I didn't Laurent is my father, not James. Victoria just took on the role of my mother." SHe nodded in understanding. "So are we going to have to hear the same howls and growls tonight, if you know what I mean?" She said suggestively, nudging my ribs. I felt my face redden.

Anything having to do with James now made me blush. And I hated it. It always gave everything away. When we were together with Rain and Laurent, they would kiss, and I would think of the way James kissed me.

It had been ten years since I had seen Rain and Laurent, and I was happy for it. They would live with James and I now, in the house I lived in as a human. The Cullens would visit, their two newest editions to the family also coming. I loved Bella like a sister, like I loved the rest. We were just one big, happy, fucked up family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Done!! XD

--Sinderella plague