Waking up in Vegas

Tattoo Parlors and Rock Stars

Brian’s P.O.V

We finally arrived at Vincent Tattoo parlor after about an hour of fooling around. I wanted to get this tattoo done on my inner left arm and was energized. I don’t know what it was but something in my gut told me something exciting going to happen soon. “Guys what do you say we go out and party at the Pit?” Asked Zacky with excitement. The Pit was a high class club where celebrities hang out. It was the place to be in Vegas.

Brenda’s P.O.V

Okay it was a spur of the moment thing and I guess that’s why I’m all nervous but god am I excited. I’m getting my first tattoo. I saw Scarlet get hers and she said it didn’t hurt so I decided to get a little heart on my left shoulder. It was so cute and perfect it wasn’t too big it was just perfect. I was currently on my stomach with my shirt off getting it done. It didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would. While I was getting my tattoo done Rachel and Sam were choosing tattoo’s for them selves.

Scarlet was trying to convince Rose to get one but that’s just pointless. She never does anything bad or unexpected. I really hope this trip loosens her up a little. “Okay I’m getting this” said Rae as she pointed to one of the pictures on the wall. “Ya I’ve decided what I want too” said Sam as she pointed to a picture of the tattoo she wanted. “Sam did you get Bren getting her tattoo on your video camera?” asked Scarlet. “Yup,Yup” said Sam. She was capturing our whole vacation on that camera.

Just then the door to the store opened and in walked in 5 guys covered in tattoos. “Be with you in a minute guy” said Vincent as he was finishing up my tattoo. “Hey nice tattoo” said one of the guys wearing a bandana. “Thanks, it’s my first one” I said. “I got a small one my first time too” he said as he held up his thumb. I giggled, “What does the one stand for?” I questioned.

He shrugged, “It was just something everyone was getting at the time” he said. I looked around the store and saw the girls talking with his friends. “So what are you guys doing after you finish up here?” he asked. “Nothing really, my friends are going to get their tattoos and then we’re probably going to go drive around” I said. “How about you guys hand out with us? We’re going to a club called the Pit” he said. I looked over at Scar. She nodded her head, “Sure” I said with a smile.

After I finished my tattoo, the girls had theirs done and then we waited around for the guys to finish theirs. We hung around the parlor and talked with the guys. They were really cool, we found out that they have a band and came to Vegas for a boys weekend. We laughed with the guys about the stupidest tattoos we’ve ever seen. I found out that the guy with the bandana is named Brian.

After everyone was finished with their tattoos, we all paid and got in our cars. “Okay if we aren’t dreaming we must be the luckiest bitches ever” said Sam as she started the car. “I know we’re hanging out with the hottest guys we’ve ever seen in the greatest city in the world” said Rae. We all laughed at her and followed the guys in our car to this club called The Pit.
♠ ♠ ♠
No i don't think Synyster Gates has this tattoo and yes it took me forever to find nice tattoos for the girls! Comments would be nice?

Over and Out Captain!!!