Waking up in Vegas

Congratulations

Brenda’s P.O.V

“Here we are” said Brian as he pulled into one of those private streets. “This is where you live?” I asked, it was a pretty nice neighborhood. “No this is where my parents live I live about 10 minutes away from them. “Fuck” whispered Brian as he drove. “What?” I asked, by the look on his face, it was a if someone had slapped him. “My parents” he said. I turned to where he was looking and at the very end of the street there was a house and in the front there was a huge, ‘Congratulations’ sign. At that moment I felt my blood run cold. This was going to be very hard.

They already want me…..I guess. Just then Brian pulled up behind a few cars that were in the drive way and we all got out. “There Here” we heard someone yell from inside. Rose and I exchanged a glance, as we followed Brian and Zacky into the house. Before Brian could even take hold of the doorknob. The door swung open to reveal a man in his late 40’s that looked like Brian. “Hey dad” said Brian with not so much enthusiasm. “What is that the greeting I get from my son and his new wife” said Brian’s dad as he pulled Brian and I into a bone crushing hug.

Which too say the least was very awkward. Before we knew it we were dragged inside where a full on party just started. People kept coming up to Brian and I and congratulating us. We just smiled and said thank you. After a while we got separated and I ended up in a group of some of the women in Brian’s family. All of them were giving me advise on marriage. I just wanted to scream out that we’re not really married. I mean technically we are but people get married because their in love and want to share the rest of their lives together. Brian and I were just extremely drunk.

“So tell us how did you and Jr. meet?” asked Brian’s mom who's name I learned was Suzy. Thankfully before I even had aa chance to open my mouth I felt someone grabbed my arm ad pull me away. “Excuse me ladies I need to talk to Brenda for a second” said Brian as he pulled me threw the crowd of people to the second floor. “quick we have to talk before they get a hold of us again” said Brian. We came to a door and Brian opened it and ushered me in. He locked the door of the bathroom and sighed. “Okay here’s what we’re going to do….
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay i know this sucks but at least it's something. LOL left you with a cliffhanger! Comments are loved.

Over and Out Captain!!!!