Status: Still Have Much More to Post

Bella Dawn Sanders

Chapter 1: Back To School

I was getting stared at as I walked through the halls at my high school. Kids were whispering to each other about me, it was my first day back after he got me pregnant with our daughter Isabella Dawn. People started talking and I tried to ignor it but it was starting to irk me. Thankfully my best friend, the only person who has been there for me since I found out I was pregnant with Bella, came up to me and help drown out the voices of my fellow students.

"Hey, momma what's up?" Shawn asked punching me in the arm lightly.

I chuckled and said "Ah, not much hun but Bella kept me up most of the night so I'm a little tired. I am so glad to be back though I just hope I don't run into him."

Shawn sighed, "Sweetie he's Matt you're bound to run into him sometime, even if he has a new pet, he's still in love with you."

I rolled my eyes and said "I know I'm gonna run into him but it dosen't mean I want to."

She nodded "True." We walked to my first period and said our good-byes and I walked into the music room.

"Ah, Miss Ryan it's so nice to have you back." my teacher Mrs. Jones said.

I smiled and said "It's good to be back Mrs. Jones." I took a seat in the back where I sat during my freshmen year, before Matt got me pregnant. I was just doodeling in my notebook, when the door opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so I just started writing this one day for no reason really the idea just popped into my head so yeah tell me what you think???