Status: Still Have Much More to Post

Bella Dawn Sanders

Chapter 8: Things Are Looking Up For Matt

We both laid there in silence for a little while just watching our daughter as she slept, then I spoke up, "Matt why are people so judgmental?" I asked quietly.

"What do you mean Terry, who's judging you?" he asked.

I sighed and said "Those people in the hospital, and everywhere else I go with Bella, they all look at me like I'm a whore, and kids at school talk about it behind my back, they treat me like I'm the biggest slut they've ever met."

Matt sighed and said "You're not a slut at all Terry, I would know, I'm the only guy you've ever been with, and people are just fucktards who can't get over themselves, don't let them get to you. I love you and Bella loves you and you have some of the best friends in the fucking world, don't let someone else’s judgment make you think differently. Yeah we may be young and it may be hard being parents at such a young age but we can do it, we have a beautiful baby girl, who will love us no matter what and who we love unconditionally, if people can't understand that then... well they can shove up their ass for all I care."

I had to chuckle at Matt's comment, he laughed quietly and we both went back to watching our daughter sleep thanking god she was no longer in pain, "God she's so tiny, we're gonna have to keep our eye on this little monkey, make sure she doesn’t climb on anything else and break her other arm, cause I sure as hell don't feel like going through that again." Matt said quietly as he started to fall asleep.

10 minutes later all three of us were asleep on Matt's bed.

I didn't realize I'd fallen asleep until I heard "Momma? Momma... Daddy!" Bella was trying to wake us up I slowly opened my eyes.

Bella was sitting staring at Matt and I. Matt's arm was still holding me tight against him, I missed the feeling of falling asleep in his arms. I smiled at Bella and said "Hey baby girl how are you feeling? Dose your arm hurt?"

Bella shook her head "Momma, daddy sleep!"

I giggled and said "Yes daddy is asleep, wanna wake him up?"

Bella nodded I carefully sat up making sure I didn't wake Matt. I looked down at him; he looked so innocent when he was sleep though we all know he's far from innocent. I brought Bella into my lap and said "Ok baby girl you got to scream daddy when mommy says go.... GO!"

Bella and I screamed "DADDY!"

Matt jumped up "Fuck, Terry, Bella!" He groaned and said "Damn it I was having a good dream!"

I laughed as Bella fell into a giggling fit, "Oh you think, daddy's funny huh? Come here you little munchkin!" He grabbed Bella and started tickling her causing her to laugh even more, I was laughing so hard I was crying, "Oh mommy thinks its funny to huh?" I looked at Matt wide eyed now.

"No Matthew don't you even dare!" I warned him as he and Bella ganged up on me.

"To late!" Matt said and he and Bella started tickling me.

"Nooooooo, ok ok stop mommy can't breath!"

They both stopped tickling me and let me catch my breath. Just as my breathing was getting back to normal Matt's bedroom door opened causing Bella to jump and hide herself in Matt’s arms. Mrs. Sanders walked into the room.

"Momma Sanders!" I exclaimed jumping off the bed to go give her a hug, which she gladly returned.

"Well hello Terry, long time no see," she said as I pulled away, she looked over at Matt who was just getting out of bed carrying Bella in his arms, "Oh my... she's adorable, is that Bella?"

Matt nodded and said to Bella "Hey princess, its alright this is your grandma Sanders, She's daddy's momma!"

Bella looked at her dad then at Momma Sanders "Gamma?" Bella asked meaning grandma.

I chuckled and said, "Yeah baby this is your Gamma Sanders."

Bella reached out for Momma Sanders who happily took her into her arms "Well hello there, aren't you just adorable, you're daddy's gonna have a fun time chasing those boys away when you get older."

I turned to see Matt's face had turned stark white at the mere thought of his little girl growing up and having boyfriends. "Matt, hun you alright?" I asked as he stared blankly at nothing. I started laughing, "Matt she has a few years before she even thinks about boys."

Matt's face grew hard at a thought that was running through his head. It only caused me to laugh, he looked down at me and glared "It's not funny Terry, boys have a one track mind, I don't want Bella hanging out with guys like me!"

I laughed and said, "Well then I guess we should cancel beach day!"

Matt whined "Come on Terry this is serious!"

I shook my head laughing and wrapped my arms around his waist, "We can worry about boys later Matt she's only one and a half."

He sighed and relaxed wrapping his arms around my shoulders "Your right, but still if any boy comes near her..."

I just laughed and said "I know you'll kick their ass," I turned to Momma Sanders who was still bouncing Bella around, "That little girl is gonna be so spoiled!"

Matt laughed and said "Of course she is, hopefully the band gets sighed this year, once we start getting that off the ground I'll be bringing in more money. Which reminds me I have band practice today."

At that Momma Sanders looked up "Oh yeah I was coming up here to tell you that the boys are down stairs."

Matt looked at Bella then looked at me with puppy dog eyes, I sighed and said, "You want them to meet Bella don't you?"

He smiled widely showing his dimples "Please!"

I laughed and said, "Fine I guess, the girls are going to kill me but fine. Why don't you go down there and I'll bring Bella down in a minute."

"Ok, I'll see you in a few minutes." He kissed my forehead and then Bella’s' before going down stairs.

Momma Sanders looked at me and smiled "I always knew he'd come around, though I was close the killing that boy for when he did to you and to this pretty little girl. He was beating himself up though, he tried to act like everything was ok when he was just trying to cover up his regret."

Bella reached out for me and I instinctively reached for her and took her out of Momma Sanders arms. "At least he's in her life now that's all that counts, I know he was scared and Matt hates being scared. He knows I can't trust him right now because of what he did but so far he's proving himself to be very trustworthy. He's actually acting like a father, this little girl has him wrapped around her little finger."

She laughed and said "Well, I'll set up Amy's old crib in his room for her, when she stays here and I'll get all of the baby stuff out of the attic so she'll be able to stay here some nights."

I smiled and said, "That would be great thanks! I better get down there before Matt flips out and brings all of them up here huh!"

She nodded and let me through the doorway. I slowly walked down the stairs, resting Bella on my hip, "Ok baby girl there are some friends' of mommy and daddy downstairs and they want to meet you."

Bella just looked at me, I don't think she understood what I meant but oh well she's my daughter I'm allowed to talk to her.

When we finally reached the bottom of the stairs I could here Matt in the living room talking to the boys about what happened today. I sighed taking in a deep breath, before walking out there, this was a little nerve racking for me, having my 1 year old daughter meet the heathens Matt and I call friends.

As I walked into the room with Bella everyone got quiet before Jimmy said, "Aww, she's cute!"

I just laughed and shook my head. Bella looked up at me then at Matt "Momma, Daddy?" She asked reaching for Matt.

I sighed and walked over to him handing her to him "I told you she was going to be a Daddy's girl."

Matt chuckled as he took her from me, we turned to look at the guys, they were all looking at us dumbfounded which cause Bella to laugh "Daddy, friends funny!"

Matt and I laughed at that so did the rest of the boys, they found it freaking hilarious. Once things calmed down Brian spoke up "She smart for only being 1 and a half."

I nodded and said "Yeah I know, it's scary she's not even 2 yet and can she almost put sentences together."

Matt looked at his daughter and said "You defiantly got that from your mom!"

Bella looked at him like he was crazy, then turned to me and looked at me with a questioning face "Momma?"

I just laughed and said “It’s ok baby girl daddy’s just being a suck up!”
♠ ♠ ♠
so tell me what you think??

What should happen between them now, I already know some things that could happen mut I want your oppionions!!