Drunken Love

Putting this to an end.

That night, Liam didn't get all to much sleep. He only closed his eyes for merly a second. He looked at the clock. Seven in the morning. He looked down and saw Mariah snuggled up to him, this time it wasn't a smile that came across his face, his eyes closed and his head hit the pillow, "Get away" his mind was telling him, so he moved away from Mariah, letting her cuddle with a pillow as he dressed. He turned to go to the bathroom, and he heard a little voice.
"You're leaving?" His eyes closed tight and he turned around.
"Go back to bed, I'm just going to the coffee shop, and maybe the book store..nothing to really do in this lonely town."
Her head fell back on the pillow, and she looked at him and smiled.
"Okay" she whispered. "Hurry back."
Without a word he turned to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He wanted to shove the tooth brush down his throat untill he couldn't breathe anymore. He was being such an asshole to her, and she didn't deserve it. She has to understand, he's 22 years old, and she's only a child. This doesn't make sense. She was so beautiful, is this world didn't judge this, and frown upon this..it could happen. She thinks it's going to happen..No, this is to wrong. But when he held her last night, and when she kissed him, it just felt so right. Like they were meant to be like that. Spilled out on the bed, holding each other, skin to skin touching. There lips together lightly, and the love they have for each other just got there in the open. If only the world could let it be..How can something so wrong, be so right?
He walked right past the sleeping angel, and went right out the door. He locked his little apartment door and he felt his next door nieghbors eyes burning into him. He looked at her under his glasses, and said nicely, "Hello"
She shook her head and grunted towards his girl and said in her funny voice.
"I heard girl in there, and I see bottle of booze."
Liam looked down and saw the bottle of Vodka and sighed.
"You don't know anything." he said to her coldly, and walked away from his door.
"YOU DON'T DO WHAT YOU DID TO OTHER GIRL TO HER, EH?" She yelled after him.
( Mr. Carter - Lil wayne) Liam never reacted like this, but his hand curled up in two a ball and his middle finger stood up as he walked away. He basically just said fuck you to an old lady. God what was getting into him?! He pushed up his glasses and stuck his hands in his pockets of his jacket and pushed the big heavy door of the apartment open with his back and as soon as he walked outside he felt the rain on his face. It was icey cold as he looked around to see the dark cloomy streets of Bloomsberry Town. It rained everyday, nothing new. The sky never shown bright, he doesn't even know if he's ever since the sun shine. He looked around and saw all the tiny glum people running around with there newspapers over there head, Liam walked slowly to the coffee shop right around the corner. He opened the doors and ordered his coffee silently, and sat down and put his head in his hands, and thought.
How could that old lady bring up that girl. Vanessa, was her name.
She was, 14, and she told me she was 17. She looked so mature, she was only passing through here. She told Liam that she had family here, and she was leaving the next morning, and she asked him to "have fun" So they had a few drinks, and he showed her to his apparentment, while he was playing with his door handle, she was already kissing him and taking off his pants, and then the door finally opened, and something in him went crazy and she threw her down, and held her there and started fucking her here. She started crying, and he asked her if she wanted to stop, but she just said "No." After a while he felt like a monster because maybe she was only saying "No, keep going" because she wanted to make him happy. She left a note saying she was only 14, and told him to forget her and thanked him for a good night. After that, he never touched another girl untill he knew that they were a right age. He hurt her, and he knew he did, and it made him feel horrible. Vanessa meant nothing, but Mariah..Mariah meant something to him. He could never hurt her. His mind flashed back back to a time where he saw Mariah smile. Her beautiful green eyes, and her smile so perfect, her hair flowing around her white as cocaine face, and then it flashed back to last night. Her beautiful hair bunched up on her head, and her make up running as she cried, and they way he held her in his arms and the way she held on to him like she couldn't let go. Another night he had a drunk girl in his bed, this time..he didn't take advantage, and he controled himself..he could have taken her, right then and there. Fucked her like she couldn't believe, and hurt her. Tore her open..he shook his head and looked at his coffee and took a sip.
"Fuck.." he mumbled to himself. His hands found his hair and shook his head and ran his fingers in his hair. And then he heard the bell of the door opening, and his head shot up and he saw her smile. He smiled a little smile, and looked away from her as she walked over to his table.
"Hey. " Her smile was unbelievable. He wanted to tell her to get the fuck away from him, and to never call his name again, but he couldn't. He couldn't do this, and he also couldn't just be her friend..
"Hi." His voice was quiet. She sat down and looked at him.
"..Did I do something wrong?"
"No, nothing." He got up with his coffee and looked at her, but not her eyes..he couldn't stand to see those things hurt. " Can we go for a walk? "
( "This womans work" - Kate Bush )
"..Alright.." She got up slowly and walked behind him out the door, and he held the door open for her as she walked out, following behind her. What was he going to say to her as he told her that they couldn't be? This was so hard. She walked beside him, trying to grab his hand and as soon as he noticed what she was doing, he put his coffee in that hand and he closed his eyes.
"Listen, Mariah.." His voice cracked as he said her name and her breathe was raspy "No, please don't be sad, Mariah..please, this is already hard enough." She looked at him with her green eyes filling up with moist liqioud and she looked like a baby.
"No..please don't do this, Liam." Her voice was silent. She tried hugging him, why did he mean so much to her?
"Mariah, you can't do this." He pushed himself away from her. "What am I saying? You're not doing anything wrong, I AM. I can't do this, Mariah! I can't! You're to young..I'm a grown man!"
She cut him off. "You're leaving because my age! Liam, YOU'RE BEING FOOLISH!"
"NO MARIAH, " He stopped in the middle of the side walk. "THIS is foolish! You're acting like we love each other!" His heart pounded as he said that, because he, in fact did believe in love at first sight, and his heart melted when he saw her.
"HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? and don't tell me I'm to young to feel what love is because I know what last night was! You feel the same way for me, " now she started crying "as i do for you!" He wanted to reach out and hugg her, and gently kiss her, and tell her that this can be, but he knew that was he was doing was right..His heart didn't tell him it was right, though.
She started again.
"Please, Liam..Please don't leave. I don't know what last night was to you, but for me..it was more then amazing.. I can't even explain how my heart went..please." She was almost begging, he couldn't bare it. His eyes filled with tears and by now, hers were spilling over her long eye lashes. " I felt so safe with you..it feels so right."
He pushed her off.
"You feel safe with me?! MARIAH, Do you have any idea who I am?! I guess you haven't heard in this stupid town yet. I FUCKED A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD. And I'm not even sure if she wanted it or not! I CAN'T TOUCH YOU!" He was screaming at her. But she didn't care. She grabbed him and hugged him.
"I DON'T CARE, I'm not asking you to have sex with me! I just want YOU! You don't want me? I can make you happy.."
"Do you think I don't want to learn how to hold you, and kiss you, or touch you? I don't want to think your mine, because the fact of the matter is that I CAN'T HAVE YOU!"
"LIAM, YES YOU CAN. PLEASE!" He pushed her away and walked away from her.
"I'm sorry, Mariah..you deserve so much better..I'm sorry."
She fell down and cried..
As he walked away from her, he himself cried to..
Liam was in love with Mariah.

MORE TO COME, (: