Status: HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

My Babees By Hayley Jenn.

chapter 18

Hailey's POV.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sophie, we need to get read for Haylen's birthday concert. What are you wearing?" I asked.

"Umm, does it matter? We are just going to the concert, Haylen, needs to be convinced to wear something nice, so what are we gonna tell her?" Sophie asks.

"umm, how about that we are taking her out for birthday dinner? does that work?" i ask.

"yeah, that's a good idea. But I decided to wear my favorite Tokio Hotel shirt, and some dark grey skinny jeans. What are you wearing?" Sophie asked me.

"I'm gonna wear my black ripped knee skinny jeans. and my new Twilight t-shirt." I told her.

"well, lets go start convincing her, it might take a while." Sophie says.

"why would it take a while?" I asked, not thinking.

"because Bill won't technically be going,,,so she won't want to go. But we will tell her that we are going to have another party with the guys." Sophie explained.

"oh, ok. lets go." I said, walking to the elevator.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haylen's POV
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"NO! I don't wanna celebrate without Bill, even if you promise we will have another party later." I say, almost in tears.

"Haylen, hun, I understand, but they have a concert today, and me and Hailey want to celebrate with you on your actual birthday, please?" Sophie explains, winking at Hailey.

"Fine, just because if I don't, Hailey will jump out of my closet,..." I say, sticking my tongue out at Hailey.

I walk over to my make-shift closet, but Hailey jumps out of it right when I get over there.

"Woah! How did you get over here so fast?" I ask, jumping in shock.

"I'm a ninja." Hailey says, while making shifty eyes.

"Haylen, I told Hailey that she gets to pick your outfit." Sophie explains.

"WHAT? Fine, I guess she is pretty fashionable." I say, winking at Hailey.

"AAANNNND, I get to do your makeup too.." Hailey says.

"Fine, lets just get this over with." I say.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill's POV
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Tom, do you think she will celebrate without us?" I ask Tom, as we are walking off the stage, right after playing 'Monsoon'.

"Of course she is, it is her birthday. Would you want to wait to celebrate your birthday, if your 'girlfriend' was off being a rock star?" Tom asked, picking up another guitar.

"Well, I love her. I wish I could be there." I said, sighing.

"Don't start being all crazy about a girl again, Bill. If you really like Haylen, you will tell her that she will just have to wait, until you are sure, and I mean POSITIVE, that you are really in love." Tom scolded me.

"Hey, I don't think you are one to talk, Mr. One Night Stand, 'Don't tell a girl you love her unless you are really sure', my ass. You lie to a different girl almost every other day. And you expect me to believe you. Yeah right. Let's go play." I say, my voice acidic.

"No. I don't think so. We need to finish talking first. I can't play when I'm 'uptight' as you would say." Tom says to me, trying to start a fight.

I walk on to the stage, yelling "NOW WE WILL PLAY BREAK AWAY!"

and the crowd goes wild. and Tom gets ready to play. Mad, as usual.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom's POV
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Tom, do you think she will celebrate without us?" Bill asks me, as we are walking off the stage, right after playing 'Monsoon'.

"Of course she is, it is her birthday. Would you want to wait to celebrate your birthday, if your 'girlfriend' was off being a rock star?" I asked Bill, picking up another guitar.

"Well, I love her. I wish I could be there." Bill said, sighing.

"Don't start being all crazy about a girl again, Bill. If you really like Haylen, you will tell her that she will just have to wait, until you are sure, and I mean POSITIVE, that you are really in love." I scolded Bill.

"Hey, I don't think you are one to talk, Mr. One Night Stand, 'Don't tell a girl you love her unless you are really sure', my ass. You lie to a different girl almost every other day. And you expect me to believe you. Yeah right. Let's go play." Bill says, his voice acidic.

"No. I don't think so. We need to finish talking first. I can't play when I'm 'uptight' as you would say" I say, trying to fix things with Bill.

Bill walks on to the stage, yelling "NOW WE WILL PLAY BREAK AWAY!"

and the crowd goes wild, for him being fake. woo. NOT.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophie's outfit.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028381&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442194874&bmUID=1233257771030

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028504&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442190408&bmUID=1233257729798

Hailey's outfit.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028382&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442193688&bmUID=1233257713658

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028504&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442190400&bmUID=1233255829759