The Flash

Chapter 1 - Friend's for life.

Maria's POV
Yeh, she was real nice, i guess. Brianna, was sorda, kinda my friend. She had a great personality, that is what i thought. But, we had our rough times here and there. I'll never forget her. What happened, was like, hard for all her friends to get over. Caitlyn, Lilly, and Bailey were all very sad. But soon they did, they did forget her. So did I. They were close.
Here is what happened.

Image
Brianna

Chapter 1
FREIND'S FOR LIFE.

"Hay! Caitlyn! Give that back! " Brianna was chasing Caitlyn around the room with a pillow to try to hit Caitlyn with. " Give it caitlyn! " Caitlyn was running with Brianna's remote.

"Na na nuh boo boo! You can't catch me you slow poke!! "

"Grrrrrr! C'mon Caitlyn! Give it! I want to watch Degrassi! Please!!" Brianna finally decided to give up, and watch dumb Spongebob.

" Thank-you Brianna! Yay!"

" Grrr you. Fine but after this show, we are watching Degrassi!"
"Fine." Caitlyn sat down next to Brianna, and they bolth were just starring at the t.v, bolth just sitting still.

"Hey gise! Briana, your mom let me in, i wanted to come ang get my caitlyn." I decided to just barge on in, i startled them pretty good, i was older then my sister, Caitlyn.

" God, Maria, you scared us to death!" Brianna sounded kinda mad, i didn't care thow.

" Kay, but what does mom want?"

" I have no idea, she just sent me to get you. Why don't you just go and see, don't ask me."

" Whatever, seeya later Briana!" "

Kay, bye! Bye Maria!" I didn't answer. Me and caitlyn got home, and mom was cooking.

" Hay you two!"

"What's up, so what did you want?" " Oh, yeh, I guess that Lilly and Bailey wanna' have a sleepover with you, there mom called."

" Did they ask me to go with them to?" I started to kinda feel jealous, cause my mom did not ask me.

" Well, Maria, they did not say anything to me about you coming."

" So, only me?" My mom was going to talk, but then, she just said that she had to get back to cooking.

Caitlyn ran up to her room and started to pack all her stuff that she needed for the slumber party.

" Hurry! C'mon Caitlyn! Maria, you can stay here for a couple of minutes, while i go to drop your sister off, right?" I just stared at my mom and said

" Yeh whatever."Caitlyn started to run down stairs, like she was in some kinda race or somthing.

" Whoa, that was fast. Kay, i am ready! Did they say if Brianna was comeing?" Caitlyn did ask that pretty quick.

" Uhhh, I actually don't know. You can call her thow."

" Yeh, kay." Caitlyn picked the phone up, and asked Brianna's mom, if she were coming, her mom said no, they are going somwhere. " Well, i guess Brianna can't go, she has to go somwere.

" That suck's!" I kinda said that sarcastically.

" OK. Let's get on the roll!"

" Mom, no, never say that again." It;'s like caitlyn stolll the words outa' my mouth.

" Yeh, Yeh, let's go." My mom quicly shut the door behind Caitlyn, and they were gone instantly.

" Well, are you excited!'

" Not really, why would i be excited? It's not like it is my first sleepover!"

"Yeh, ok, well I love you, i'll pick you up tommarrow!"

" Love you too!" Caitlyn got out of the car quiicly, she didn't want her mom to say anything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you wnat me 2 UPDATE, please, comment me. And say that you do.