The Flash

Chapter 2- Sleep over!

Caitlyn's POV:
I am happy to be away from maria for a while. 15 year old's can get annoying, but yet she is only 3 year's older than me. But still.

Image
Maria

" Hey gise!" I was happy to see them.

" Hey! C'mon, i wanna' show you the basement! It look's really good!" Lilly was gone down the stairs before i could reply.

" Uhh, ok! Hey Bailey, i have not seen you in a while, how are you?" Bailey was acting like she was a stranger to me at school.

" Uh, nothing, Nnothing at all." I felt pretty suspicous wheb she said that, but whatever.

" Umm, ok then." I said calmly.

" Are yuh gise coming! Hurry up!" Lilly was yelling from the basement.

" Yeh! Be right there! C'mon, we better get down there before she blows!" I said to Bailey.

" Well, you can go ahead, i'll get the pop, chip's, and yuh know, the party stuff." Bailey was acting really wierd to me, but i just decided to go downstairs.

" Umm, ok then. Seeya' down there." I was already half way down the stairs when i said that.

" OK, finally you came down. Wait, where's Bailey?" Lilly said excitedly.

" Uhh, she told me she would be down in a sec., she is getting the party stuff, i guess." I told Lilly.

" Oh, OK then. Well anyway's, you get to pick the movie tonight OK?" Lilly layed all the movies in front of me, there were alot of choices, but the best one is saw was a movie called Silent Hill, so i picked that one.

" This one look's good, Silent hill. Hmph. Scary too!" I said.

" Yeh, Let's just see if Bailey would watch it. Bailey! Come here!" Lilly yelled. But, Bailey was right there against the stair case coming down.

" OW! Jeesh! I'M right here! Oh, goodness! My ear!" Bailey was laughing when she said htat, but we were too.

" Oops, sorry!" Lilly said while laughing. " Anyway's will you watch this, Caitlyn picked this movie out, Silent Hill, will you watch this?"

" Nah, sorry, i am not into scary movie's." Bailey explained. " Whay don't we just yuh know, talk?

" Well, Lilly do you? I am fine with it." I told them.

" Yeh, sure, why not?" Lilly said. We all sat down on preppy blue, pink, and green pillows to start to talk.

" Soo, nothing is really going on with me. Except for my annoying sister, Maria. God, she alway's come's in and scares the crap outa' us! It get's annoying!" I said angrilly.

" Yeh, i bet it does. Well nothing is going on with me." Lilly said.

" Nothign for me eathier." Bailey said suspicously. " OK, well there is somthing wierd, but you gise have to promise not to think that i am crazy!"

" No, No, what is it?" Lilly said, but i was thinking the same thing, so i didn't say anything.

" Well, at night, when i go to sleep in my room, in my closet, it's like somthing is in there, talking to me, a man's voice!" Bailey said that like she was about to cry.

" Are you sure you aren't just dreaming, well having a nightemare?" lilly told her while i was just sitting there frozen.

"NO! I sware! I know there is someone talking to me!" Bailey explained.

" OK, OK, i belive you. Plus, when do you ever lie?" Lilly said.

" True, she never does, i believe you Bailey." I finally decided to talk.

" Thank-you! I'm just so scared! All the time! It makes me wanna' go sleep with my Mom!" Bailey yelled while crying.

" OK, i think we should just get to bed, who's with me?" I said trying to calm everyone down, and becouse i did not want Bailey to wake Lilly's mom up.

" Yeh, i agree. Well, goodnight." Lilly said yawning.

" OK, goodnight." Bailey agreed.

" Goodnight." I finally said. The next morning i was the first one up, then Lill, finally Bailey, to me the night went by pretty fast.

" Good morning sleepy head!" Lill said trying to cheer the house up.

" Good morning. I'm hungry, Where's breakfast?" Bailey said.

" I don't know, eat whatever you can find i guess." Lilly's mom was still sleeping, she must of been tired.

" Well, i don't need breakfats, my mom should be here any second, she told me that she would be coming pretty early." I kinda wanted to get outa' here, but i don't know why.
" Oh, shoot! My mom's here, already!" I grabbed all my stuff and said bye to everyone befor they could say bye to me.

" Hi, sweety! How was your time?" My mom said.

" Oh, fine, creepy, but fine." I said.

" What do you mean creepy?" My mom said suspicously.

" Oh, nothing, just found some creepy new's out." I didn't want to sya what really happened with Bailey, I knew she would not believe me.

" Um, ok then." My mom said. We were pulling into the drive way and we saw that my sister was in the front yard waiting for us.

" Hi Caitlyn!" Maria said. I did not say anything. My mom gave her a kiss on the head and we went in the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you want me to UPDATE please comment on how you like it and say that you want me to.