My Version of Hell Was Much Funnier

It's astounding. Time is fleeting. Madness takes its toll.

After The Joker's, ahem, unissued release of Arkham, a third joins the once happy Duo of Destruction.

Too bad she's hated by the entire crew, say The Joker.

Harley's causing problems, driving Sim, our heroin, to real madness. Sides are chosen, hearts are broken, and that stupid red and black whore won't shut up. Sim wants out, away from her purple and green savior, but she can't make herself leave his side.

As time goes on, her mind frays, and everyone will view Simplicity at her best.

Explanation and Disclaimer~ This is a sort-of sequel to Alright Princess, Just What do You Want? and is just what happens in the undecided amount of time Harley Quinn is shacked with The Joker and Simplicity. In order to understand the actual sequel, it is not required you read this story. It's mostly just a filler in the time it takes for me to work out the plot of the next story. This collection will also be a bit more bi-polar than Princess. Some chapters will have scenes of humor, while others, maybe continuations of the previous chapters, will be so seriously complex you have to re-read it.

I don't own Harley Quinn, The Joker, nor Gotham City, but I do own Simplicity, Biggy, Squid, Casey, Juice Pouch, Claire and all the other cool people.
  1. Chapter One
    Where as we view new life
  2. Chapter Two
    Where as one makes a visit
  3. Chapter Three
    Where as we learn about Kats
  4. Chapter Four
    Where as he already gets fed up with her
  5. Chapter Five
    In which bonds are re-established
  6. Chapter Six
    Where as we find our hero
  7. Chapter Seven
    Where as more things happen
  8. Author's Note