Love Is A Dirty Word

fo shizzz

HOLY EF. CHACE = ♥

He came! Yay! The only word that can express my feeling is: EXCLAMATION POINT

“I couldn’t let my model run off to Milan without me, now could I?” He asked, I just snuggled closer.

Since neither Sequoia or I had slept at all the night before we were both out cold in a matter of seconds after take-off.

I woke up to see Chace and all those guys in Nickelback playing a hardcore game of charades, who wants to get their ass wooped at charades by an actor.

“IT’S A TREE FOR FUCK’S SAKE!” Chad yelled, waking up Sequoia, who was also cunfused momentarily by the odd gestures and the …hardcore-ness.

“Oh well sorry,” Chace said, making a circle above his head with his arms, “But to me that doesn’t say ‘tree’ straight away.”

“Because it says ‘fag’ before anything else,” Sequoia sighed.

Eventually charades was abandoned and everyone just sat and talk to their significant others, until I found out my phone was missing.

“Chace can you call it please?” I asked, frantically lifting up pillows and

Marianne’s pocket started ringing, she was asleep, but no one else has that same “Jingle Bells, Batman Smells” ringtone on this jet. I grabbed my phone and looked to see if anything was changed, and there was a string of nasty texts to people I’m friends with and my mother. OH FUCK.
♠ ♠ ♠
what would YOUR mother say if she got vulgar texts from her child? Kick you out of Christmas? Mine would.

--melz