Love Is A Dirty Word

STUPID MARIANNE. NOW WE'RE GONNA GET EAT BY CASTR

“OHHMIGAWWWWD!” Marianne cried, smiling and jumping around the jet a monkey that just found some lice. Yaaaaaay! Not.

“What the fuck’s going on with that crazy bitch,” I muttered, Chace and I shared a “Fuckin’ klepto maniac” look.

“LOOK AT THIS TEXT!” Marianne shoved her phone into Jack’s face and bout a centimeter from his cornea.

“That’s uhm, great,” Jack said, souding very straight. What the fuck is going on here?

“YOU IDIOT. YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE THE WIRELESS ON YOUR PHONE ON!” Sequoia screamed, freaking out.

“Like, why not?” Marianne asked. Is she really that dumb? I knew she was a vegetable, but that just said “OH HEY I’M A BRICK!”

“IT FUCKS WITH THE NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM YOU FRUIT!” Sequoia bitched, looking desperately for the regulation seat belts.

“Uhhh, if you’re looking for seatbelts I kinda had to rip all those out. They clashed with the beige…,” Chad said sheepishly.

“YO MAN. FUCK. WE BE OFF COURSE MAN. WE BE USED TO BE GOIN STRAIGHT NOW WE GOIN GAY! WE’S GONNA CRASH. MOTHAFUCK,” the pilot yelled from cockpit in his southern-ebonics.

“OH DAMN! FREDDY-NEVER-TALKS JUST TALKED!” Mike cried. What a good name for someone who never talked. Really.

“We’re fucked.”

“YO MANZ. DATS CUBA. WE BE SAVED. PRAISE DA LORD!” Freddy-Never-Talks said.

“But, we’re American. We can’t just GO to Cuba. They’d kill us…right?” I thought out loud.

“DUH.”
♠ ♠ ♠
uhmmm. it is what it is.

-melody