Love Is A Dirty Word

Thats the one you really want.

Sequoias P.O.V

Is Chad Kroeger in my kitchen; talking to me?! OH MY GOD. He just invited me to come see him anytime. I think I’m having a goddamn brain aneurism; or I will.

“Okay. That sounds greaaat!” I try to answer his statement; but I end up sounding like a douche.

“Oh; don’t mind her. She’s been in love with you since she was 12, I guess she’s a little shocked to see you.” Monday informs Chad of my love affair with him. Fucking bitch! Now he’s gonna think I’m a creeper.

“Really?” Chad says; a hungry twinkle in his eyes.

FUCKING MONDAY.

“Oh yeaaah.” Jack sarcastically intervenes in this situation. “She has big posters of you up in her room and everything. I mean; I thought she grew out of that in junior year of high school....guess not.”

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKING ASS. I hate Jack. I hate him! Now Chad’s gonna think I’m stupid.

“Really? Well. My fans are pretty amazing.” Chad says in a very cutesy voice.

“Yeah. I think you should come see it.” Monday says; laughing at her bitchy move.

She’s a bitch. I have like I HEART CHAD KROEGER shit above my bed. I hate her more than I hate Jack right now.

“This is fast. I just met her and now I’m getting into her room. Damn. I haven’t even had a groupie this quick before.” Chad looks at me and winks.

WINKS. CHAD FUCKING KROEGER JUST WINKED AT ME! I walk zombie like towards my room and shamefully open the door. Chad walks in and looks around. Above my pink four poster bed; there’s a gigantic picture of Nickelback with a heart drawn around Chad’s face. All over my room are random pictures and album covers. Wow; well, I don’t think I’ve been this embarrassed in awhile.

Chad walks over to my bed and sits on the sparkly satin sheets.

“There’s nothing I love more then a dedicated fan.” Chad smiles and looks around, when his cell phone rings.

“Hello? Yeah I’ll be right there.” Chad puts his blackberry back in his jean pocket and looks up.
“Well it’s about time for me to leave; uhm. Where’s my cat again?” He looks around as SPARKLES runs in.
“Oh okay. This is good.”

“Well. It was nice meeting you Chad.” I say; getting to my feet.

“Uh…your acting like this is the end of our new friendship. I think you three better come with me.” He says; slyly slipping an arm around my neck.

Leading us out of my house; I step into the sunlight to see a giant green tour bus on my front lawn.

Chad looks are me and grins.

“You bitches ready to party?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, well I'm still warming up to writing this story. And this is a bit of a transitional chapter. But comments please. :]
~Desiree.