Love Is A Dirty Word

All my party peopleeeeee

MONDAY’S POV

ICK. ICK. ICK. THIS FLIRTING IS TOO HARDCORE =0

Anyway, pretend that didn’t happen, and we got onto the bus while Jack was bitchin because Chad called him a bitch when jack obviously has a dick.

Yeah. Okay Jack.

The bus had ugly beige carpeting and cat toys strewn around, I guess we weren’t the only people to fall in love with Sparkles.

“CHICKEN FEET!” some guy who was usually plastered to Sequoia’s wall was snatching the cat from Chad and hugging it.

“Uhmmm,” Chad said, poking the guy, “We have, uh, company, and you’re already embarassing yourself.”

“Good job!” I said sarcastically. “Anyway, I’m Monday. That’s Sequoia, the star-struck one, and Jack, the flamer.”

“I’m Mike.” he said sheepishly. He pointed to a girl who had just gotten up from a beige couch (what’s with the beige?). “That’s Marianne.”

“Heeeeeeey,” Jack said trying to be smooth. Ha. Ha. Ha. Eew.

“Hi,” she said sweetly, “I’m Mike and Chad’s sister.”

“Oooohhhh,” Jack said, trying to step back from the 2 men staring him down.

“I’m watching you,” Mike said. Mike probably says this to every man in her life, but she doesn’t look like a prude.

“Hehehehe!” Marianne giggled, she didn’t seem very bright either.

“So where’s this proposed party?” I asked.

“At my house,” Chad said, and the bus started to move underneath my feet.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay its shor. but the story is really more into sequoia right now s mondays just there being a bitch..which she does well.

--vampy