Love Is A Dirty Word

smoke like a diesel train.

HOLY SHIT. I'm with Chad Kroeger; and Monday's with Chace Crawford. Oh my. This has been one interesting afternoon.

After about 2 hours of dancing; Monday prances over with her new arm candy.

“Chace; this is my best friend Sequoia.” She introduces me to Mr. Crawford; who is on the cover of like, GQ and every other magazine.

“Hi.” I smile at him. Wow. Monday and Chace Crawford. I could get used to having his beautiful-ness around.

“Hey man. What’s up? Glad you could make it.” Chad smiles and my heart soars. Hehe. He’s adorable <3.

I look over at Monday; who seems to be disgusted by my happiness.

“So, what do you say I give you a tour of the house?” Chad question the four of us.

“Sounds good.” Monday says; as Chace casually slips an arm around her waist.

Chad grabs my hand and we exit the party by traveling up a winding metal staircase. As we come to the top of the landing; I trip over the purple rug and bash my head on the wall. Blood instantly falls from the gash I have just created on the top of my forehead.

“HAHAH! AHHHHHHAAAAA!” I hear Monday laughing in hysterics from behind me. Looking over; she has fallen on the floor crying. Nice chick, huh?

I’m holding my forehead as Chad runs from some random back room with a towel in his hand.

Placing it on my head; he smiles, “You’re hot and smart, but I’m assuming walking isn’t your strong point.”

At this, Monday has stood up; obviously about to say something just great.

“Not her strong point?! I’ll say. Dudeee this chick CANNOT walk. In seventh grade; she walked into a wall and practically got a concussion. HAHAHA. But this has probably been the best fall I’ve ever seen her do.” She grabs back a-hold of Chaces arm while she’s still laughing.

Finally, I move from the spot in which I was standing.

“Hey, Monday, I suggest you shut-up before I tell boy-toy here how you cheated on your last man.” I smile at my sarcasm and look over at Chace. “Yeah. True story.”

I walk back to Chad and grab his hand with mine as he leads us through a set of white Victorian doors into a green room with beige couches; and a large silver plated bar. We sit down upon the shiny but really cold silver stools and get drinks from the bar-tender.

Monday is obviously the first one to request her alcohol.

“I’ll have a Sex on The Beach.” She smiles at the bar tender when I hear Chace say.

“I’m sure you will.”

Rolling my eyes; I turn back to Chad as Chace and Monday engage in a full make-out session. He asks for two Coronas and looks back to me.

“So; are you surprised that all this is happening?” he looks at me with a grin and sips his Corona.

“Yes; you don’t even know.” I can’t think of anything to say; so I look down and drink some of my beer.

“Well. I have one more question to ask you….” For the first time; I see Chad looking anxious or nervous in some way.

“Yeah?” I question; eager to what he wants to know.

“I know this is sudden and all BUT…..Nickelback’s setting out for our Europe tour and; well…I know we just met but I couldn’t possibly imagine leaving you here. Do you think that you would want to….co”

I stop Chad off mid-sentence already knowing what he was asking me.

“YES! I’d LOVE to go to Europe with you!” I jump up and kiss Chad; overjoyed.

I’m going on tour with NICKELBACK!
♠ ♠ ♠
well. I'm pretty much just writing this for my own enjoyment; but i would appreciate it if you'd comment. :]
~Desiree.