I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

I changed into my costume, and smirked at Joe's.

"What?" He asked, walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, but let them travel a little lower. I laughed, and grabbed his hands. I pulled them back up as he pouted.

"Dil, I wanna lose my virginity to you!" He whined. I blushed, but smiled.

"Sorry babe, but there's a party waiting for us." I said, pulling him with me. He pulled me back to him, and smirked.

"After the party?" He asked. I shook my head, and pulled him after me again. We got into his car, and drove in somewhat silence. About half way to the hall, I put my newest album in, so we were listening to Swan Song by Phao.

"Is Daniel going to be here?" I asked quietly. He sighed, and took my hand. He gave it a gentle squeeze.

"He might be, but I'll be here too." He said. I smiled at him, and lightly kissed him when we parked. He sighed, and pulled me back to him. "I love you." He smiled. I giggled, and pulled away.

"I love you too, but come on. Let's go inside." I said. He nodded, and got out. I closed his door as he whined about how he wanted to get it for me.

"Shit. There's Daniel." He growled, tensing up. I grabbed him by his shoulders, and lightly rubbed them.

"Just ignore him, please?" I asked. He turned to face me.

"But he hurt you." He stated. I sighed, and shrugged.

"But what happened after that?" I smirked, resting my head against his chest. He suddenly smirked, and kissed the top of my head.

"Dillon! Hey baby!" Daniel shouted, making his way over to us. I silently groaned, and hugged Joe closer to me. He smiled, and lightly rubbed my back.

"Go away." Joe hissed, trying to keep quiet. I could almost hear Daniel rolling his eyes.

"You can't tell me to leave my girlfriend alone." He muttered. I pulled away from Joe quickly, and glared at Daniel. I slapped his cheek harshly.

"He can, because you and me are through! I can't believe you cheated on me! You jerk!" I shouted, stomping on his foot. He howled in pain, but glared at me.

"Dillon, what the hell? Why would I cheat on you?" He asked, slightly jumping up and down. I pushed him so he fell backwards.

"Because I never gave you what you wanted, now leave me alone!" I hissed. He glowered at me, but stalked off.

Joe came behind me, resting his hands on my shoulders.

"Awkward, but a total turn on. Can't we just skip the party?" He mumbled into my ear. I laughed, and turned to him.

"Joe, for one night, can you please think of something else?" I asked, sticking out my bottom lip slightly.

"Like what? How you're wearing a really short dress that hardly covers? Or how you look so fucking sexy? Or how your hair's a little messy, or how about how you just told off Daniel, and it really turned me on?" He asked, smirking. I rolled my eyes, and smiled.

"How about if your good, you might get something later." I whispered in his ear. His eyes widened, and he gawked at me.

"Seriously?" He asked. I laughed, and nodded. To bad we had different things in mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahahaha, how was that? :P
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]