I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Alison's POV

I smirked at Tyler," I didn't know you'd be here! I swear he made me dance with him!" I said and Tyler laughed..

'It's okay. I'm cheating on you too!" she said and I gasped then playfully hit her arm..

"I'm the only one that is suppose to cheat! You're suppose to be innocent!" I said and she gasped.

'I thought I ws the cheater and you innocent," she said and we laughed as the guys looked at us curiously..

"So.. You two are bi? can we see a preview?' Nick asked and I smirked and got to his ear..

"Nope. That's only for Tyler and me to see.. and feel," I said as he shivered. I smirked and Kevin and I went to get drinks.

"Aly. I'm gonna ask a really random question but I have to know.. Are you still a virgin?" he asked as we sat at a table..

"Kevin. Yes! I am!" I said and he smiled. He grabbed my hand across the table and interlaced our hands.

"Good. I want your innocence," he whispered in my ear. I giggled and kissed his neck.

"How bad?" I teased.

"This bad," he said pushing me against the table, crashing his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. I felt him grow hard under me...

I pulled away and smiled..

"When this party ends.. and if you behave.. I'll give you something you want," I said and he smirked..

"I can behave for a few more minutes," he said said and I glanced at the clock. only 3 minutes until midnight. he smirked and I smiled.

He paid for our drinks and we left. Kevin drove fast to the apartment. I smirked.. I got out and ran inside before him. I ran into my room with him behind me. I tok off my hat and boots and panty hose. He took off shoes, socks, hate and belt. I jumped on him and he slammed me against the wall. I put one foot on the floor the other around his waist. I reached over and shut and locked my door. Kevin leaned over and turned on a Cd and made sure it was the perfect volume.

He kissed me hard and I kissed back feeling him get even harder.. Nice to know I have that much of an effect on him..

I took off his shirt and he unzipped my dress and it fell leaving me in my under clothing.. I unzipped his pants and they fell. Kevin pulled me off the wall, still in our tongue fight, and threw me ont he bed. Then jumped on top of me and kissed me again. He put a blanket over us and he was actually light. He took off my underwear and unclasped the bra with his teeth. It was a front clasp.

I slid off his boxers and he slipped on a condom then got back on top of me..

"You are so beautiful," he whispered and peck my lip, then went down... We were being quiet.. You couldn't hear the moans over the music. I didn't even know if the girls got back yet and if so. what they were doing, was beyond me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! Comment!