I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

I looked at my feet for a second, then back up.

"Tyler... You wouldn't be... Pregnant, would you?" I asked, almost nervously.

"What? No! I mean... Oh shit, I didn't use protection, did I?" She asked. Aly made a face.

"Eww, Ty, don't ask us!" She kidded. She smiled, and lightly slapped her.

"Well, on the bright side... Maybe we're all pregnant." Ty said. I smirked.

"I can't be. I'm still a virgin." I laughed, just as Joe popped in.

"Not for long. See ya ladies." He smirked, taking my hand and pulling me out. I laughed and screamed.

"What? Noo!" I giggled, turning to Joe. He pulled me into my room, and pushed me against the door.

"Oh yes. They're just rubbing it in my face." He whined. I smiled at him, and rested my head on his chest.

"Joe," I asked. He nodded, and looked down at me. "Can you at least wait until they're all out of the house?" I asked. He grinned widely.

"Yes. Can I go kick them out?" He asked. I laughed, and shook my head. I smirked, and pushed him backwards onto the bed. I crawled on top of him, and looked down at him.

"Dillon, this is just making me more horny." He mumbled. I laughed, and straddled him.

"I know, I love teasing you." I giggled. He somewhat moaned, so I kissed him to shut him up. Another moan escaped from the back of his throat, making me smile.

"I love you. I want you." He smiled. I smirked against him, and lightly pulled away.

"I know you do. But to bad. Not right now." I said. He whined, and looked up at me.

"You are such a tease." He groaned. I nodded.

"I know. And that's why you love me." I grinned, standing up. He pulled me to him again.

"Because your freaking hot, gorgeous, beautiful, nice, pretty, and everything else." He smiled. I cooed at him.

"Aww," I said sweetly. "Your still not sleeping with me yet." I laughed, hitting him with a pillow. He chuckled, and hugged me to him.

"I don't care. I still love you." He grinned. I nuzzled my head against him.

"I still love you too." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhhh! =D
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]