I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

"Babe! They're all out for a while! Clothes off!" Joe shouted. I laughed and looked up at him.

"Mm, no." I smirked. He playfully glared, and took my book away from me. He tossed it at the wall, and picked me up. "This is concidered rape you know." I teased.

"I don't care. You promised." He smirked. I laughed, and slid from his grip. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. He smiled and kissed me hard on the lips.

"I don't care. Your staying true to your purity ring." I giggled. He pouted.

"Babe!" He whined. I laughed.

"Sorry. But come help me pack, we're going on tour with you guys." I smiled. His eyes lit up, and he pulled me upstairs into my room.

"So what all do you need?" He asked opening my closet. I pulled out some pants and shirts.

"Clothes and make-up." I smiled. He nodded and started getting my things out. I grabbed some suitcases and duffel bags, and packed them in.

"Your sharing a bed with me, right?" He smiled innocently. I shoved his shoulder and zipped up my bag.

"I might... Depending if you can cool your horomones." I teased. He smiled and shook his head.

"No can do sugerplum." He smirked wrapping his arms around me. I smiled and kissed him lightly. He grinned and pressed my back lightly to the wall. I laughed, but he just kissed me harder. "I can't kiss you when your laughing." He whined against my lips. I smiled and pulled away.

"That's the point." I smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg! Sorry I haven't updated in ages! D=
But I'm back, and I love you all!!!!!!
<333
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]