I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Tyler's POV

The guys came back in just after I threw a pillow at Aly.
"A pillow never hurt another," I smirked and she stuck her tongue at me.Dillon hit Aly's arm lightly,
" Stop abusing me god!" Aly whined and the guys laughed. Nick sat by me and put his arm around my shoulder.
"Sorry for Tyler's temper problems." Nick apologized. I hit him in the chest and then got up pulling him with me. I pulled him to he back of the bus.
"So what where you guys talking about?" I ask. He laughed at me.
"I'm not telling you." He replied.
"Please Nicky." I gave him the puppy dog face. He looked at me like I was pathetic. I leaned closer to him. "Please." He just stood there. Oh he's good, but I'm better. I put my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Please." He put his arms aroun my waist.
"I'm not going to tell you, Tyler." He answered.
"Please." I whispred in his ear.
"No." Okay that's it.
"Tell me or I'll bite you." He laughed.
"You wouldn't-" I bit his ear."Ouch Tyler stop!" He yelled. I let go.
"Do you want to tell me or have a ear peircing?"
"Okay 'll tell you, but you can't tell Aly and Dillon."
"I won't tell."
"Joe and Kevin where having problems finding rings for Dillon and Aly."
"They are going to propose?"
"Obviously."
"Okay that's all I needed." I jumped down and pulled Nick out of the room at the same time I left it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ash's turn! Comment, Please!
~Kelsey~