I Was So Blind. Now I Finally See.

Dillon's POV

I smiled, and flipped the page of my book. Joe opened the curtain of my bunk, and smiled at me.

"Hello beautiful." He grinned. I laughed.

"Quoting your own songs?" I smirked, setting the book down. He smiled, and nodded.

"Maybe..." He said, coming down from his bunk, and sat beside me.

"So is that why you and your brothers didn't want us coming with you? Cause you thought we would tell Aly?" I asked. He paused, then nodded.

"Yeah, that's why." He chuckled. I smiled.

"Anyways... I need to get changed." I smiled. He pouted.

"Can't you stay with me?" He whined. I laughed, and kissed him lightly.

"I'll be right back." I stated. He sighed, and let me pass him. I smiled, and grabbed some clothes, then walked into the bathroom. I changed, then fixed my hair slightly.

"I wanna do something." I whined. He smiled, and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me, and held me to his body.

"Like what?" He asked, stroking my hair lightly. I smiled and shrugged.

"Something other then sitting on the bus." I said. He chuckled.

"Come with me." He said, pulling me lightly. I followed him into the lounge, and sat beside him. He pulled me so I was on his lap, then grabbed a notepad that was sitting beside him. He grabbed a green pen also, then wrapped his arms around me again, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Wanna write a song?" He asked. I smiled at him.

"That's your idea of fun?" I smirked. He smiled and nodded. "Fine." I said. He smiled, and jotted a few things down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm, a small filler, but it's fine. =]
Comments?

Meg's turn. =D

-Echo [Ash]